Home > Alcohol > Loss of appetite > Alcohol and Loss of appetite
Review: could Alcohol cause Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased)?
We study 5,667 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 52 have Loss of appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of appetite and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Loss of appetite >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,724 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) (latest reports from 387,134 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 5,663 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 52 people (0.92%) have Loss Of Appetite.
Time on Alcohol when people have Loss of appetite * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Loss of appetite||16.67%||50.00%||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Alcohol * :
|Loss of appetite||65.08%||34.92% |
Age of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Alcohol * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||6.25%||8.33%||10.42%||37.50%||6.25%||31.25% |
Severity of Loss of appetite when taking Alcohol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of appetite||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Loss of appetite ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sinusitis (8 people, 15.38%)
- Depression (7 people, 13.46%)
- Drug dependence (4 people, 7.69%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (3 people, 5.77%)
- Immunosuppression (3 people, 5.77%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Soma (18 people, 34.62%)
- Phenergan hcl (18 people, 34.62%)
- Ketek (18 people, 34.62%)
- Zyrtec-d 12 hour (16 people, 30.77%)
- Histussin hc (16 people, 30.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loss Of Appetite while taking Alcohol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Loss Of Appetite
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Alcohol, Loss of appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Alcohol, Loss of appetite
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (1 minute ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (48 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Transplant Liver
- Capsular Contracture Associated With Breast Implant
- Stress At Work