Review: could Alcohol cause Nasal congestion?
Summary: Nasal congestion is found among people who take Alcohol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Hormones nos, and have Chronic myeloid leukaemia.
We study 5,668 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Nasal congestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Nasal congestion and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Nasal congestion >>>
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 5,728 users)
Nasal congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, erection problems.(latest reports from Nasal congestion 13,433 patients)
On Dec, 2, 2014: 5,668 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 9 people (0.16%) have Nasal Congestion.
Time on Alcohol when people have Nasal congestion * :
Gender of people who have Nasal congestion when taking Alcohol * :
|Nasal congestion||44.44%||55.56% |
Age of people who have Nasal congestion when taking Alcohol * :
|Nasal congestion||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Nasal congestion when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Nasal congestion ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (2 people, 22.22%)
- Erectile dysfunction (1 people, 11.11%)
- Pyrexia (1 people, 11.11%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hormones nos (3 people, 33.33%)
- Levitra (3 people, 33.33%)
- Femhrt (3 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamin tab (3 people, 33.33%)
- Herbal preparation (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nasal Congestion while taking Alcohol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Nasal Congestion
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Nasal Congestion
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Cloxacillin and mefenamic can take at the same time
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Scars On Knees, and takes Alcohol)
my husband suffering very pain from an motorcycles accident..his behavior really change because from pain.and its breaking my heart to saw his changes especially how he treat her daughter.
- Do others have nasal congestion from the drug
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has Nasal Congestion, and takes Finasteride)
i especially notice these symptoms after eating a meal
- Can excessive consumption of marijuana cause sudden sleeping phobia which lasts longer (in days) ?
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Alcohol, Marijuana)
I have been taking marijuana since 2 years and sleep a lot. I always had sleeping disorder like, If someone is doing anything in my room, I can't sleep. I always think of something before sleeping and then I will have some random dream and sleep long if undisturbed. If someone wakes me up in the mid ...
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Shingles Virus, Back Injury, MRSA Infection, Stevens Johnson Syndrome, Hypoglycemia, and takes Alcohol, Baclofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- I gave up alcohol 4 years ago..ever since i have had pmle really badly. any chance there is a link?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Polymorphic Light Eruption, and takes Alcohol)
I was a heavy drinker of alcohol and have travelled the world for years without suffering from PMLE. I am 43, 4 years ago I gave up alcohol. I have not drunk one drop of alcohol since. On my first foreign trip after quitting drink I suffered a severe bout of PMLE after being in the sun. I had never ...
More questions for: Alcohol, Nasal congestion
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Miscarriage, and takes Caffeine, Alcohol, Sertraline)
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Completed Suicide, and takes Alcohol, Methenamine Hippurate, Xanax, Benadryl)
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Alcohol, Nasal congestion
- A study of drug interactions between Letrozole, Aredia, Navelbine for a patient with Breast Cancer Metastatic, Bone Cancer Metastatic, Metastases To Bone. The patient has Stuffy Nose
Comments: Discharge of yellow and green,keep telling me its sinus infection.Been using the nedi-pod for months not helping.I have to use 2 a day just to get a relief to sleep at night.Had a steriod nasal spray and antibiotics for sinuse that didn't work.
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with N-a-g. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Back Pain Aggravated
Comments: Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin C, Omeprazole, Multivitamin, Clonazepam for a patient with Health, Gerd, Panic Attacks. The patient has Stuffy Nose, Aches And Pains In Bones, Tiredness, Head Discomfort, Pain In Jaw, Nausea
Comments: After tapering off the clonazepam I started to feel this way 2 days later. I also had mild sleep interruption and dripping in my throat. I am currently back on the clonazepam to taper off more. Symptoms are worsening.
- A study of side effects of Valtrex for a patient with Shingles. The patient has Itching, Migraine (headache), Joint Stiffness, Muscle Stiffness (weakness and loss of muscle control due to nerve damage in brain), Stuffy Nose (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels)
Comments: Recurrent shingles for last 1-2 years with them now coming almost as soon as I am off the 7 days 3000 gram course. Two weeks ago during the 5th day of the 3000 per day, I awoke and the muscles of my lower extremities were so tight and rigid I could hardly bend to move. Painful to get around, could b ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Soma, Lortab for a patient with Ber, Weight Loss, Pain - Back, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Excessive Thirst, Leg Cramping, Back Pain - Low
Comments: always have back pain that is severe, but ive never hurt this bad. I am aware the dangers of meth and I need to quit and quitting is the only way to get better also any treatment for sores would be great please don't respond if only going to say "stop the meth" I know thanks in advance for your h ...
More related studies for: Alcohol, Nasal congestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.