Home > Alcohol > Pain - eye > Alcohol and Pain - eye
Review: could Alcohol cause Pain - eye (Eye pain)?
Summary: Pain - eye is found among people who take Alcohol, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Herbal preparation, and have Pain.
We study 5,667 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Pain - eye. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - eye and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Pain - eye >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,727 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Pain - eye
Pain - eye (latest reports from 76,091 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 5,667 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 6 people (0.11%) have Pain - Eye.
Time on Alcohol when people have Pain - eye * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - eye||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pain - eye when taking Alcohol * :
|Pain - eye||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pain - eye when taking Alcohol * :
|Pain - eye||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Pain - eye when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Pain - eye ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (2 people, 33.33%)
- Pneumonia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (2 people, 33.33%)
- Dry eye (1 people, 16.67%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Herbal preparation (3 people, 50.00%)
- Augmentin '125' (2 people, 33.33%)
- Iburofen (2 people, 33.33%)
- Vitamins (2 people, 33.33%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Eye while taking Alcohol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Pain - Eye
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Pain - Eye
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can excessive consumption of marijuana cause sudden sleeping phobia which lasts longer (in days) ?
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Alcohol, Marijuana)
I have been taking marijuana since 2 years and sleep a lot. I always had sleeping disorder like, If someone is doing anything in my room, I can't sleep. I always think of something before sleeping and then I will have some random dream and sleep long if undisturbed. If someone wakes me up in the mid ...
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Shingles Virus, Back Injury, MRSA Infection, Stevens Johnson Syndrome, Hypoglycemia, and takes Alcohol, Baclofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- I gave up alcohol 4 years ago..ever since i have had pmle really badly. any chance there is a link?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Polymorphic Light Eruption, and takes Alcohol)
I was a heavy drinker of alcohol and have travelled the world for years without suffering from PMLE. I am 43, 4 years ago I gave up alcohol. I have not drunk one drop of alcohol since. On my first foreign trip after quitting drink I suffered a severe bout of PMLE after being in the sun. I had never ...
- Can facial tics be caused by alcoholism
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Facial Tics, Stomping Foot On Ground While Sitting On Couch, Sticking Tongue Out Like A Snake, Jerking Head Back, Scrunching Of The Nose , and takes Alcohol)
My hubby will not admit he is a binge drinker and claims his facial tics have nothing to do with alcohol! He jerks his head back all the time and stuck his tongue out at one point or time like a snake and stomps his one foot while they are crossed on the ground. and constantly scrunches his nose up ...
- What is causing my symptoms.
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Diarrhoea, Sciatica, Right Side Pain, and takes Milk Thistle, Lutein, Probiotics, Rosehip, Magnesium, B Complex Vitamin, Garlic, Fish Oil, Alcohol)
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
More questions for: Alcohol, Pain - eye
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Miscarriage, and takes Caffeine, Alcohol, Sertraline)
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Completed Suicide, and takes Alcohol, Methenamine Hippurate, Xanax, Benadryl)
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Alcohol, Pain - eye
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Topamax, Lamictal for a patient with Addiction, Vitamin C And Colds, Bipolar. The patient has Muscle Tightness, Fatigue - Chronic, Chills
Comments: bitten & treated for a tick bulls eye last june; four months ago(lyme disease)
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Arthritis. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Light Sensitivity (extreme sensitivity to light), Eye Pain
Comments: After periorbital cellulitis
Pain is one sided
- A study of side effects of Topiramate for a patient with Pain. The patient has Eye Pain, Hair Loss, Urine Ph
Comments: Taking 200MG a day
- A study of drug interactions between Amphetamine Salt Combo, Ribasphere, Sovaldi for a patient with ADHD, Hepatitis C. The patient has Eye Pain, Neck Swelling, Tension Headaches, Neck Pain
Comments: I have a herniated disc in my lower back since I was 12. I've hard shoulder pain most of my adult life and neck stiffness but no bulging disc nor herniated disc had been found in my neck. Since starting theSr medications my conditioned has become so bad I don't have to be doing any kind of work and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with N-a-g. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Back Pain Aggravated
Comments: Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
More related studies for: Alcohol, Pain - eye
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Aspergillosis
- Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (11 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (16 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man who has Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal (14 minutes ago)
- Gabapentin for a 69-year old man who has Pain - Back (36 minutes ago)
- Lexapro for a 45-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder (1 hour ago)