Alcohol and Poor peripheral circulation - from FDA reports
Poor peripheral circulation is reported only by a few people who take Alcohol. We study 6,261 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA. Among them, 4 have Poor peripheral circulation. Find out below who they are, when they have Poor peripheral circulation and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 28, 2017
6,261 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 4 people (0.06%) have Poor Peripheral Circulation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Poor Peripheral Circulation when taking Alcohol *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Poor Peripheral Circulation when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Cardiac Disorder (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tarka (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nexium (1 person, 25.00%)
- Maprotiline Hydrochloride (1 person, 25.00%)
- Disulfiram (1 person, 25.00%)
- Clonazepam (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (3 people, 75.00%)
- Peripheral Ischaemia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pain In Extremity (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypokalemia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Consciousness - Decreased (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Poor peripheral circulation when taking Alcohol?
- Check symptoms - is poor peripheral circulation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 6,419 users)
Poor Peripheral Circulation
Poor peripheral circulation has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 3,484 Poor peripheral circulation patients).
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Poor peripheral circulationPoor peripheral circulation
Could your condition cause Poor peripheral circulationPoor peripheral circulation
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
After drinking gin last night I ended up wetting the bed. My boyfriend was asleep next to me and we were at a friends house. I stripped the bed this morning and I don't think my boyfriend noticed as his side was still dry. However he might have noticed the duvet cover was a bit damp when he ...