Home > Alcohol > Poor peripheral circulation > Alcohol and Poor peripheral circulation
Review: could Alcohol cause Poor peripheral circulation?
We study 5,667 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Poor peripheral circulation. Find out below who they are, when they have Poor peripheral circulation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Poor peripheral circulation >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,724 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Poor peripheral circulation
Poor peripheral circulation (latest reports from 9,592 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 5,667 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 3 people (0.05%) have Poor Peripheral Circulation.
Time on Alcohol when people have Poor peripheral circulation * :
Gender of people who have Poor peripheral circulation when taking Alcohol * :
|Poor peripheral circulation||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Poor peripheral circulation when taking Alcohol * :
|Poor peripheral circulation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Poor peripheral circulation when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Poor peripheral circulation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tarka (2 people, 66.67%)
- Maprotiline hydrochloride (1 people, 33.33%)
- Clonazepam (1 people, 33.33%)
- Disulfiram (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Poor Peripheral Circulation while taking Alcohol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Poor Peripheral Circulation
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Poor Peripheral Circulation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Alcohol, Poor peripheral circulation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Alcohol, Poor peripheral circulation
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Alcohol, Poor peripheral circulation
Recent Alcohol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Alcohol, Poor peripheral circulation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Calcium Gluconate
- Second Degree Burn
- Upper Limb Deformity