Home > Alcohol > Protein - urine > Alcohol and Protein - urine
Review: could Alcohol cause Protein - urine?
We study 5,667 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Protein - urine and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Protein - urine >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,724 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Protein - urine
Protein - urine (latest reports from 45,396 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, hiv infection, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,667 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Protein - Urine.
Time on Alcohol when people have Protein - urine * :
Gender of people who have Protein - urine when taking Alcohol * :
|Protein - urine||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Protein - urine when taking Alcohol * :
|Protein - urine||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Protein - urine when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Protein - urine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Epilepsy (1 people, 100.00%)
- Brain injury (1 people, 100.00%)
- Oedema (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Valproate sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Promethazine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Risperdal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tri-thiazid (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Protein - Urine while taking Alcohol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Protein - Urine
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Protein - Urine
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Alcohol, Protein - urine
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Alcohol, Protein - urine
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Alcohol, Protein - urine
Recent Alcohol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Alcohol, Seroquel for a 65-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Asacol, Alcohol for a 16-year old girl who has Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparions of Alcohol, Mirtazapine for a 40-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Alcohol, Marijuana, Tacrolimus for a 19-year old boy who has Heart Transplant
- Comparions of Alcohol, Lunesta, Neurontin, Remeron for a 22-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Alcohol, Azithromycin (Pliva) - EQ 250MG BASE for a 21-year old man who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Alcohol, Clonazepam (Mylan) - 0.5MG for a 36-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Alcohol, Cannabis for a 29-year old man who has Culture
- Comparions of Alcohol, Coumadin (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 4MG for a 33-year old man who has Pulmonary Embolism
- Comparions of Gabapentin (Actavis Elizabeth) - 400MG, Alcohol 5% In Dextrose 5% for a 46-year old man who has Stroke Secondary To Syphilis
More related comparison studies for: Alcohol, Protein - urine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (28 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Coffea Robusta
- Selegiline Hydrochloride
- Ureaplasma Infection