Home > Alcohol > Rash > Alcohol and Rash
Review: could Alcohol cause Rash (Rashes)?
We study 5,667 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 70 have Rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Rash >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,724 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,667 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 70 people (1.24%) have Rash.
Time on Alcohol when people have Rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Alcohol * :
Age of people who have Rash when taking Alcohol * :
Severity of Rash when taking Alcohol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (7 people, 10.00%)
- Pain (6 people, 8.57%)
- Hepatitis c (6 people, 8.57%)
- Depression (5 people, 7.14%)
- Hypertension (4 people, 5.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (7 people, 10.00%)
- Benadryl (6 people, 8.57%)
- Pegasys (6 people, 8.57%)
- Oxycontin (5 people, 7.14%)
- Vitamins (5 people, 7.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash while taking Alcohol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Rash
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Rash
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Alcohol, Rash
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
More reviews for: Alcohol, Rash
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Alcohol, Rash
Recent Alcohol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Alcohol, Seroquel for a 65-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Asacol, Alcohol for a 16-year old girl who has Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparions of Alcohol, Mirtazapine for a 40-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Alcohol, Marijuana, Tacrolimus for a 19-year old boy who has Heart Transplant
- Comparions of Alcohol, Lunesta, Neurontin, Remeron for a 22-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Alcohol, Azithromycin (Pliva) - EQ 250MG BASE for a 21-year old man who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Alcohol, Clonazepam (Mylan) - 0.5MG for a 36-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Alcohol, Cannabis for a 29-year old man who has Culture
- Comparions of Alcohol, Coumadin (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 4MG for a 33-year old man who has Pulmonary Embolism
- Comparions of Gabapentin (Actavis Elizabeth) - 400MG, Alcohol 5% In Dextrose 5% for a 46-year old man who has Stroke Secondary To Syphilis
More related comparison studies for: Alcohol, Rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Calcium Gluconate
- Second Degree Burn
- Upper Limb Deformity