Alcohol and Sinus headache - from FDA reports
Sinus headache is reported only by a few people who take Alcohol. We study 6,975 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA. Among them, 3 have Sinus headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Sinus headache and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 24, 2017
6,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 3 people (0.04%) have Sinus headache
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Alcohol when people have Sinus headache *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Sinus headache when taking Alcohol *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Sinus headache when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 66.67 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Psoriasis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Mood Swings (1 person, 33.33%)
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (1 person, 33.33%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (2 people, 66.67%)
- Requip (1 person, 33.33%)
- Mirtazapine (1 person, 33.33%)
- Lexapro (1 person, 33.33%)
- Folic Acid (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (3 people, 100.00%)
- Skin - Clammy (2 people, 66.67%)
- Indigestion (2 people, 66.67%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 66.67%)
- Dizziness (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sinus headache when taking Alcohol?
- Check symptoms - is sinus headache caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSinus headache and drugs with ingredients of alcohol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSinus headache and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Sinus headache (headache caused by sinus infections) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 6,093 Sinus headache patients).
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Sinus headacheSinus headache
Could your condition cause Sinus headacheSinus headache
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...