Home > Alcohol > Skin pale or gray > Alcohol and Skin pale or gray
Review: could Alcohol cause Skin pale or gray (Paleness)?
Summary: Skin pale or gray is found among people who take Alcohol, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Cocaine, and have Prostatic disorder.
We study 5,668 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Skin pale or gray. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin pale or gray and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Skin pale or gray >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,727 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Skin pale or gray
Skin pale or gray (unusual lightness of skin colour) (latest reports from 12,763 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 5,667 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 28 people (0.49%) have Skin Pale Or Gray.
Time on Alcohol when people have Skin pale or gray * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin pale or gray||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Skin pale or gray when taking Alcohol * :
|Skin pale or gray||21.43%||78.57% |
Age of people who have Skin pale or gray when taking Alcohol * :
|Skin pale or gray||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||40.91%||13.64%||4.55%||22.73% |
Severity of Skin pale or gray when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Skin pale or gray ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostatic disorder (2 people, 7.14%)
- Blood cholesterol abnormal (2 people, 7.14%)
- Gestational diabetes (2 people, 7.14%)
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (1 people, 3.57%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 3.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cocaine (7 people, 25.00%)
- Marijuana (6 people, 21.43%)
- Oxycontin (5 people, 17.86%)
- Percocet (5 people, 17.86%)
- Ramipril (3 people, 10.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Pale Or Gray while taking Alcohol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Skin Pale Or Gray
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Skin Pale Or Gray
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Cloxacillin and mefenamic can take at the same time
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Scars On Knees, and takes Alcohol)
my husband suffering very pain from an motorcycles accident..his behavior really change because from pain.and its breaking my heart to saw his changes especially how he treat her daughter.
- Can excessive consumption of marijuana cause sudden sleeping phobia which lasts longer (in days) ?
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Alcohol, Marijuana)
I have been taking marijuana since 2 years and sleep a lot. I always had sleeping disorder like, If someone is doing anything in my room, I can't sleep. I always think of something before sleeping and then I will have some random dream and sleep long if undisturbed. If someone wakes me up in the mid ...
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Shingles Virus, Back Injury, MRSA Infection, Stevens Johnson Syndrome, Hypoglycemia, and takes Alcohol, Baclofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- I gave up alcohol 4 years ago..ever since i have had pmle really badly. any chance there is a link?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Polymorphic Light Eruption, and takes Alcohol)
I was a heavy drinker of alcohol and have travelled the world for years without suffering from PMLE. I am 43, 4 years ago I gave up alcohol. I have not drunk one drop of alcohol since. On my first foreign trip after quitting drink I suffered a severe bout of PMLE after being in the sun. I had never ...
- Can facial tics be caused by alcoholism
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Facial Tics, Stomping Foot On Ground While Sitting On Couch, Sticking Tongue Out Like A Snake, Jerking Head Back, Scrunching Of The Nose , and takes Alcohol)
My hubby will not admit he is a binge drinker and claims his facial tics have nothing to do with alcohol! He jerks his head back all the time and stuck his tongue out at one point or time like a snake and stomps his one foot while they are crossed on the ground. and constantly scrunches his nose up ...
More questions for: Alcohol, Skin pale or gray
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Miscarriage, and takes Caffeine, Alcohol, Sertraline)
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Completed Suicide, and takes Alcohol, Methenamine Hippurate, Xanax, Benadryl)
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Alcohol, Skin pale or gray
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with N-a-g. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Back Pain Aggravated
Comments: Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Soma, Lortab for a patient with Ber, Weight Loss, Pain - Back, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Excessive Thirst, Leg Cramping, Back Pain - Low
Comments: always have back pain that is severe, but ive never hurt this bad. I am aware the dangers of meth and I need to quit and quitting is the only way to get better also any treatment for sores would be great please don't respond if only going to say "stop the meth" I know thanks in advance for your h ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Tramadol, Xanax for a patient with Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Pain, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Bad Breath, Feet,legs,arms,fingers And Toes Pins And Needles, Sleep Walking, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Skin Pale Or Gray, Headaches Everyday Sometimes Every Other Day, Toe Nails Are Peeling And Flaky, Neck Tightness, Bottoms Of Feet And Toes Are Peeling And Tender, Bottoms Of Big Toes Numb, Sometimes Hard To Get Out Of Bed And Walk, Feet, Ankles, Toes, Hands And Fingers Turn Purple And Swell Due To Poor Blood Circulation, Calves, Upper And Lower Arms And Shoulders Cramp, Numb, Tingle And Sensitive To Touch And Move, Muscle Cramps, Numbness And Tingling
Comments: Started 8 days ago with only left leg, knee to toes numb, tingly and pins and needles with my knee purple and reddish in color when I got cool. Next day it was the right leg, knee to toes along with the left. That night it was both arms elbow to fingertips along with the legs, knees to toes. Went to ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Marijuana, Varenicline for a patient with Recreational, Quit Smoking. The patient has Dizziness, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments: Yesterday I had fews drinks ( scotch and gin ) and I smoked marijuana. I completly lost it, unable to stand up, was extremely dizzy. This morning I still feel light headed without any hangover symptom.
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate, Multivitamin, Mirtazapine, Gabapentin, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Sinemet for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Corneal Graft Rejection, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Parkinsonism. The patient has Melanoma
Comments: Within the last few months, I have developed an unusual mole on my neck which may be melanoma (says the dermatologist). The mole is to be removed and biopsied in February, but I note that several of the above medications for Parkinsonism warn against using them if melanoma is present. (I include ord ...
More related studies for: Alcohol, Skin pale or gray
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.