Home > Alcohol > Spleen enlargement > Alcohol and Spleen enlargement
Review: could Alcohol cause Spleen enlargement (Splenomegaly)?
Summary: Spleen enlargement is found among people who take Alcohol, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, also take medication Morphine sulfate, and have Hypersensitivity.
We study 5,667 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Spleen enlargement. Find out below who they are, when they have Spleen enlargement and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Spleen enlargement >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,727 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Spleen enlargement (enlargement of spleen) (latest reports from 6,127 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, hiv infection, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c.
On Nov, 27, 2014: 5,667 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 13 people (0.23%) have Spleen Enlargement.
Time on Alcohol when people have Spleen enlargement * :
Gender of people who have Spleen enlargement when taking Alcohol * :
|Spleen enlargement||23.08%||76.92% |
Age of people who have Spleen enlargement when taking Alcohol * :
|Spleen enlargement||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||25.00%||16.67%||25.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Spleen enlargement when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Spleen enlargement ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 15.38%)
- Gastritis (2 people, 15.38%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (2 people, 15.38%)
- Blood glucose increased (2 people, 15.38%)
- Alcohol use (2 people, 15.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Morphine sulfate (3 people, 23.08%)
- Codeine (3 people, 23.08%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 15.38%)
- Humalog (2 people, 15.38%)
- Humira (2 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Spleen Enlargement while taking Alcohol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Spleen Enlargement
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Spleen Enlargement
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Cloxacillin and mefenamic can take at the same time
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Scars On Knees, and takes Alcohol)
my husband suffering very pain from an motorcycles accident..his behavior really change because from pain.and its breaking my heart to saw his changes especially how he treat her daughter.
- Can excessive consumption of marijuana cause sudden sleeping phobia which lasts longer (in days) ?
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Alcohol, Marijuana)
I have been taking marijuana since 2 years and sleep a lot. I always had sleeping disorder like, If someone is doing anything in my room, I can't sleep. I always think of something before sleeping and then I will have some random dream and sleep long if undisturbed. If someone wakes me up in the mid ...
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Shingles Virus, Back Injury, MRSA Infection, Stevens Johnson Syndrome, Hypoglycemia, and takes Alcohol, Baclofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- I gave up alcohol 4 years ago..ever since i have had pmle really badly. any chance there is a link?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Polymorphic Light Eruption, and takes Alcohol)
I was a heavy drinker of alcohol and have travelled the world for years without suffering from PMLE. I am 43, 4 years ago I gave up alcohol. I have not drunk one drop of alcohol since. On my first foreign trip after quitting drink I suffered a severe bout of PMLE after being in the sun. I had never ...
- Can facial tics be caused by alcoholism
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Facial Tics, Stomping Foot On Ground While Sitting On Couch, Sticking Tongue Out Like A Snake, Jerking Head Back, Scrunching Of The Nose , and takes Alcohol)
My hubby will not admit he is a binge drinker and claims his facial tics have nothing to do with alcohol! He jerks his head back all the time and stuck his tongue out at one point or time like a snake and stomps his one foot while they are crossed on the ground. and constantly scrunches his nose up ...
More questions for: Alcohol, Spleen enlargement
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Miscarriage, and takes Caffeine, Alcohol, Sertraline)
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Completed Suicide, and takes Alcohol, Methenamine Hippurate, Xanax, Benadryl)
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Alcohol, Spleen enlargement
- A study of drug interactions between Vidaza, Jakafi for a patient with Myelofibrosis. The patient has Shock, Side Pain, Device Inversion, Bone And Joint Pain, Enlarged Spleen, Blood Count
Comments: Upon reduction of jakafi dose due to low platelet count from 20 mg to 5 mg every 12 hours patient experienced extreme pain experienced low blood pressure and rapid heartbeat and with admission to emergency was treated for shock and then diagnosed with toxic shock syndrome and treated for that. The b ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with N-a-g. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Back Pain Aggravated
Comments: Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Blood Disorder. The patient has Fatty Liver, Enlarged Spleen (enlargement of spleen)
Comments: Ive been taking warfarin for 7 years now.I have to be on it for my lifetime because Im at high risk for blood clots, pe, heartattack and stroke without taking warfarin.I also have to take it due to previous blood clots and previous PE.Also, because I have mthfr gene mutation, factor V Leiden and pro ...
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with COPD. The patient has Spleen Enlargement (enlargement of spleen)
Comments: I have 10years COPD found after pregnancy suspected sarcoidosis, but never confirmed with bronchoscopia, ACE level normal, during last year my spleen enlaged on 13cm, MPV is also increased on 11,my dorther had worms (the most comon kind what children have) before 10 monaths
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Soma, Lortab for a patient with Ber, Weight Loss, Pain - Back, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Excessive Thirst, Leg Cramping, Back Pain - Low
Comments: always have back pain that is severe, but ive never hurt this bad. I am aware the dangers of meth and I need to quit and quitting is the only way to get better also any treatment for sores would be great please don't respond if only going to say "stop the meth" I know thanks in advance for your h ...
More related studies for: Alcohol, Spleen enlargement
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Abilify and Sleep Walking
- Invokana and Diabetes - Type 1
- Eylea and Xarelto
- Anxiety and Vyvanse
- Has anyone else thought they were having a heart attack?
I am 26, and have been on Vyvanse for about 8 months. I am ... (48 minutes ago)
- Are xarelto and eylea compatible
I get eyelea injections in my eye for wet macular degenera ... (51 minutes ago)
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had ... (2 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (12 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Abilify for a 17-year old boy who has Skitzofrinia (8 minutes ago)
- Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a 33-year old woman who has Hip Pain (1 hour ago)
- Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Albuterol, Lipitor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Metformin for a 54-year old man who has High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypercholesterolaemia, Heart Attack, Hypertensive Heart Disease, Diabetes (2 hours ago)