Review: could Alcohol cause Tendon pain?
Summary: Tendon pain is reported only by a few people who take Alcohol.
We study 5,671 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tendon pain and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Alcohol and have Tendon pain >>>
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from 5,731 Alcohol users)
Tendon pain has been reported by people with sinusitis, urinary tract infection, high blood cholesterol, pneumonia, bronchitis. (latest reports from 1,631 Tendon pain patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 5,669 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Tendon Pain.
Time on Alcohol when people have Tendon pain * :
Gender of people who have Tendon pain when taking Alcohol * :
|Tendon pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Tendon pain when taking Alcohol * :
|Tendon pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Tendon pain when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Tendon pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Amlodipine besylate (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of alcohol and tendon pain on
Do you have Tendon Pain while taking Alcohol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Tendon Pain
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Tendon Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 53-year old man with None, Blood Triglycerides, Acid Reflux, Major Depression. The patient has Death
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Lisinopril, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 62-year old woman with Mood, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Sleeplessness. The patient has Tremor
- A study of side effects of Tamoxifen Citrate for a 55-year old woman with Cancer - Breast. The patient has Tendon Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Mirena for a 29-year old woman with Noni, Contraception. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Ibuprofen for a 22-year old woman with Application Site Nodule, Headache. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
Recent Alcohol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.