Home > Alcohol > Tendon pain > Alcohol and Tendon pain
Review: could Alcohol cause Tendon pain?
We study 5,667 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tendon pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Tendon pain >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,724 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Tendon pain (latest reports from 6,353 patients) has been reported by people with sinusitis, urinary tract infection, high blood cholesterol, pneumonia, bronchitis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,667 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Tendon Pain.
Time on Alcohol when people have Tendon pain * :
Gender of people who have Tendon pain when taking Alcohol * :
|Tendon pain||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Tendon pain when taking Alcohol * :
|Tendon pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Tendon pain when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Tendon pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Amlodipine besylate (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tendon Pain while taking Alcohol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Tendon Pain
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Tendon Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Alcohol, Tendon pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Alcohol, Tendon pain
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Alcohol, Tendon pain
Recent Alcohol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Alcohol, Tendon pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (30 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (33 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ureteral Necrosis
- Diuretic Therapy