Review: could Alcohol cause Vasovagal attack?
Summary: Vasovagal attack is reported only by a few people who take Alcohol.
We study 5,668 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vasovagal attack and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Vasovagal attack >>>
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 5,728 users)
Vasovagal attack (malaise mediated by the vagus nerve) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, arthritis, pneumonia, hiv infection.(latest reports from Vasovagal attack 694 patients)
On Dec, 2, 2014: 5,668 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Vasovagal Attack.
Time on Alcohol when people have Vasovagal attack * :
Gender of people who have Vasovagal attack when taking Alcohol * :
|Vasovagal attack||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Vasovagal attack when taking Alcohol * :
|Vasovagal attack||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Vasovagal attack when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Vasovagal attack ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fish oil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e with selenium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ascorbic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Coenzyme q10 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vasotec (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vasovagal Attack while taking Alcohol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Vasovagal Attack
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Vasovagal Attack
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Cloxacillin and mefenamic can take at the same time
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Scars On Knees, and takes Alcohol)
my husband suffering very pain from an motorcycles accident..his behavior really change because from pain.and its breaking my heart to saw his changes especially how he treat her daughter.
- Can excessive consumption of marijuana cause sudden sleeping phobia which lasts longer (in days) ?
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Alcohol, Marijuana)
I have been taking marijuana since 2 years and sleep a lot. I always had sleeping disorder like, If someone is doing anything in my room, I can't sleep. I always think of something before sleeping and then I will have some random dream and sleep long if undisturbed. If someone wakes me up in the mid ...
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has Shingles Virus, Back Injury, MRSA Infection, Stevens Johnson Syndrome, Hypoglycemia, and takes Alcohol, Baclofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- I gave up alcohol 4 years ago..ever since i have had pmle really badly. any chance there is a link?
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Polymorphic Light Eruption, and takes Alcohol)
I was a heavy drinker of alcohol and have travelled the world for years without suffering from PMLE. I am 43, 4 years ago I gave up alcohol. I have not drunk one drop of alcohol since. On my first foreign trip after quitting drink I suffered a severe bout of PMLE after being in the sun. I had never ...
- Can facial tics be caused by alcoholism
(Asked by a 43 year old man who has Facial Tics, Stomping Foot On Ground While Sitting On Couch, Sticking Tongue Out Like A Snake, Jerking Head Back, Scrunching Of The Nose , and takes Alcohol)
My hubby will not admit he is a binge drinker and claims his facial tics have nothing to do with alcohol! He jerks his head back all the time and stuck his tongue out at one point or time like a snake and stomps his one foot while they are crossed on the ground. and constantly scrunches his nose up ...
More questions for: Alcohol, Vasovagal attack
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Miscarriage, and takes Caffeine, Alcohol, Sertraline)
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
(Posted by a 50 year old woman who has Completed Suicide, and takes Alcohol, Methenamine Hippurate, Xanax, Benadryl)
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Alcohol, Vasovagal attack
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with N-a-g. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Back Pain Aggravated
Comments: Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Soma, Lortab for a patient with Ber, Weight Loss, Pain - Back, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Excessive Thirst, Leg Cramping, Back Pain - Low
Comments: always have back pain that is severe, but ive never hurt this bad. I am aware the dangers of meth and I need to quit and quitting is the only way to get better also any treatment for sores would be great please don't respond if only going to say "stop the meth" I know thanks in advance for your h ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Marijuana, Varenicline for a patient with Recreational, Quit Smoking. The patient has Dizziness, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments: Yesterday I had fews drinks ( scotch and gin ) and I smoked marijuana. I completly lost it, unable to stand up, was extremely dizzy. This morning I still feel light headed without any hangover symptom.
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Wellbutrin, Piroxicam, Simvastatin, Atenolol And Chlorthalidone, Prozac, Copaxone for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Neck Arthritis, Hypercholesterolemia, Hypertension, Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Multiple Sclerosis, Neck Stiffness, Hypertension, Stress And Anxiety, Major Depression, Vasovagal Attack
Comments: I take Prozac for depression, Atenolol Chlorthalidone for hypertension, and Valium as needed for stress. I also Vasovagal when stressed, which is becoming more frequent as I get older. Can I take a Valium in preparation for stressful situations, or does that exacerbate my tendency to Vasovagal und ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate, Multivitamin, Mirtazapine, Gabapentin, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Sinemet for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Corneal Graft Rejection, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Parkinsonism. The patient has Melanoma
Comments: Within the last few months, I have developed an unusual mole on my neck which may be melanoma (says the dermatologist). The mole is to be removed and biopsied in February, but I note that several of the above medications for Parkinsonism warn against using them if melanoma is present. (I include ord ...
More related studies for: Alcohol, Vasovagal attack
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.