Home > Alcohol > Ventricular tachycardia > Alcohol and Ventricular tachycardia
Review: could Alcohol cause Ventricular tachycardia?
We study 5,663 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 42 have Ventricular tachycardia. Find out below who they are, when they have Ventricular tachycardia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Ventricular tachycardia >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,721 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Ventricular tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart) (latest reports from 72,362 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, diabetes, pain, arthritis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 5,663 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 42 people (0.74%) have Ventricular Tachycardia.
Time on Alcohol when people have Ventricular tachycardia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Ventricular tachycardia||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Ventricular tachycardia when taking Alcohol * :
|Ventricular tachycardia||56.10%||43.90% |
Age of people who have Ventricular tachycardia when taking Alcohol * :
|Ventricular tachycardia||0.00%||0.00%||8.11%||13.51%||16.22%||8.11%||37.84%||16.22% |
Severity of Ventricular tachycardia when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Ventricular tachycardia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Major depression (5 people, 11.90%)
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 4.76%)
- Epilepsy (1 people, 2.38%)
- Depression (1 people, 2.38%)
- Overdose (1 people, 2.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (8 people, 19.05%)
- Atenolol (6 people, 14.29%)
- Viagra (6 people, 14.29%)
- Cozaar (5 people, 11.90%)
- Percocet (5 people, 11.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ventricular Tachycardia while taking Alcohol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Ventricular Tachycardia
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Ventricular Tachycardia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
bitten & treated for a tick bulls eye last june; four months ago(lyme disease)
From this study (2 months ago):
Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
From this study (5 months ago):
Mucous retention cyst in throat
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Alcohol, Ventricular tachycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Alcohol, Ventricular tachycardia
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (60 minutes ago)
- Breast Enlargement
- Nausea And Vomiting
- Glomerulonephritis Pulmonary Hemorrhage