Review: could Aldactone cause Blood glucose increased?
Summary: Blood glucose increased is found among people who take Aldactone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lasix, and have High blood pressure.
We study 19,965 people who have side effects while taking Aldactone from FDA and social media. Among them, 346 have Blood glucose increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood glucose increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Aldactone and have Blood glucose increased >>>
Aldactone has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from 20,202 Aldactone users)
Blood glucose increased
Blood glucose increased has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, diabetes, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression. (latest reports from 65,117 Blood glucose increased patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 19,965 people reported to have side effects when taking Aldactone. Among them, 346 people (1.73%) have Blood Glucose Increased.
Time on Aldactone when people have Blood glucose increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood glucose increased||24.00%||36.00%||24.00%||0.00%||12.00%||4.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Blood glucose increased when taking Aldactone * :
|Blood glucose increased||0.30%||0.60%||0.60%||0.90%||1.50%||13.81%||23.72%||58.56% |
Severity of Blood glucose increased when taking Aldactone ** :
How people recovered from Blood glucose increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (43 people, 12.43%)
- Diabetes mellitus (42 people, 12.14%)
- Pain (30 people, 8.67%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (21 people, 6.07%)
- Depression (20 people, 5.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (195 people, 56.36%)
- Aspirin (81 people, 23.41%)
- Digoxin (78 people, 22.54%)
- Coreg (71 people, 20.52%)
- Lantus (59 people, 17.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of aldactone and blood glucose increased on
Do you have Blood Glucose Increased while taking Aldactone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Aldactone and have Blood Glucose Increased
- support group for people who take Aldactone
- support group for people who have Blood glucose increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Spironolactone for a 66-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Leg Cramping
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Spironolactone, Coreg for a 71-year old woman with Cardiac Failure Congestive, Cardiac Failure. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Victoza, Spironolactone, Metformin for a 45-year old woman with Pcos. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Spironolactone, Metformin, Glycopyrrolate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Phenelzine Sulfate for a 45-year old woman with Migraine Without Aura, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depression, High Blood Pressure, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Sweating, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Akathisia, Tinnitus Aggravated, Hypertonia
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
Recent Aldactone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dexilant, Aldactone, Lamictal, Viibryd, Synthroid for a 33-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Aldactone, Losartan for a 38-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Spironolactone, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Comparions of Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Comparions of Glipizide, Furosemide, Benicar, Carvedilol, Spironolactone for a 65-year old woman who has Congestive Heart Failure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.