Aldactone and Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia - from FDA reports
Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia is reported only by a few people who take Aldactone. We study 28,481 people who have side effects while taking Aldactone from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia. Find out below who they are, when they have Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Aldactone has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Aldactone 28,935 users)
Ecg Signs Of Myocardial Ischaemia
Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, schizophrenia, chronic myeloid leukaemia, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 185 Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia patients).
On Feb, 26, 2017
28,481 people reported to have side effects when taking Aldactone.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Ecg Signs Of Myocardial Ischaemia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Aldactone when people have Ecg Signs Of Myocardial Ischaemia *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ecg Signs Of Myocardial Ischaemia when taking Aldactone *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Ecg Signs Of Myocardial Ischaemia when taking Aldactone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diarrhea (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cough (1 person, 50.00%)
- Breast Cancer (1 person, 50.00%)
- Ascites (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xeloda (1 person, 50.00%)
- Tykerb (1 person, 50.00%)
- Synthroid (1 person, 50.00%)
- Metformin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Celexa (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vulvar Erosion (1 person, 50.00%)
- Stomatitis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome (1 person, 50.00%)
- Malignant Ascites (1 person, 50.00%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia when taking Aldactone?
- Check symptoms - is ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Aldactonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemiaEcg signs of myocardial ischaemia
Could your condition cause Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemiaEcg signs of myocardial ischaemia
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking sprionolactone for almost two years. Within 6 months, I complained about snoring, but all my doctor said was, "Have you been evaluated by an ENT?" Nothing about the spironolactone cause excessive snoring. What do you tink?
Cardiologist put me on the generic Aldactone in June because I was losing too much potassium from another BP med. Aldactone is helping me to raise my potassium level. I was taking 20 MEQ of potassium daily and up to 80 now. I have had a lot of stress starting with losing my job last ...