Review: could Aldactone cause Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia?
Summary: Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia is reported only by a few people who take Aldactone.
We study 19,965 people who have side effects while taking Aldactone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Aldactone and have Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia >>>
Aldactone has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from 20,202 Aldactone users)
Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia
Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, chronic myeloid leukaemia, schizophrenia, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 160 Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 19,965 people reported to have side effects when taking Aldactone. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Ecg Signs Of Myocardial Ischaemia.
Time on Aldactone when people have Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia * :
Age of people who have Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia when taking Aldactone * :
Severity of Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia when taking Aldactone ** :
How people recovered from Ecg signs of myocardial ischaemia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydromorphone hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
- Palafer (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lasix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Risperdal (1 people, 100.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ecg Signs Of Myocardial Ischaemia while taking Aldactone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Aldactone and have Ecg Signs Of Myocardial Ischaemia
- support group for people who take Aldactone
- support group for people who have Ecg Signs Of Myocardial Ischaemia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Spironolactone for a 66-year old woman with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Leg Cramping
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Spironolactone, Coreg for a 71-year old woman with Cardiac Failure Congestive, Cardiac Failure. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Victoza, Spironolactone, Metformin for a 45-year old woman with Pcos. The patient has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Spironolactone, Metformin, Glycopyrrolate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Phenelzine Sulfate for a 45-year old woman with Migraine Without Aura, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Major Depression, High Blood Pressure, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Sweating, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Akathisia, Tinnitus Aggravated, Hypertonia
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
Recent Aldactone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dexilant, Aldactone, Lamictal, Viibryd, Synthroid for a 33-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Aldactone, Losartan for a 38-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Spironolactone, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Comparions of Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aldactone, Lasix, Remodulin for a 70-year old woman who has Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Comparions of Glipizide, Furosemide, Benicar, Carvedilol, Spironolactone for a 65-year old woman who has Congestive Heart Failure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.