Review: could Alendronate sodium cause Yeast infection - vagina (Vaginal yeast infection)?
Summary: Yeast infection - vagina is reported only by a few people who take Alendronate sodium.
We study 17,588 people who have side effects while taking Alendronate sodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Yeast infection - vagina. Find out below who they are, when they have Yeast infection - vagina and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Alendronate sodium and have Yeast infection - vagina >>>
Alendronate sodium has active ingredients of alendronate sodium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from 17,833 Alendronate sodium users)
Yeast infection - vagina
Yeast infection - vagina (fungal infection of vagina) has been reported by people with depression, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 1,330 Yeast infection - vagina patients)
On Apr, 21, 2015: 17,588 people reported to have side effects when taking Alendronate sodium. Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Yeast Infection - Vagina.
Time on Alendronate sodium when people have Yeast infection - vagina * :
Age of people who have Yeast infection - vagina when taking Alendronate sodium * :
|Yeast infection - vagina||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||33.33% |
Severity of Yeast infection - vagina when taking Alendronate sodium ** :
How people recovered from Yeast infection - vagina ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (2 people, 66.67%)
- Enbrel (2 people, 66.67%)
- Celecoxib (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hydroxychloroquine sulfate (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hydrocodine bitartrate and acetaminophen (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Yeast Infection - Vagina while taking Alendronate Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Alendronate sodium and have Yeast Infection - Vagina
- support group for people who take Alendronate sodium
- support group for people who have Yeast Infection - Vagina
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Neurontin, Ibuprofen, Lipitor, Topamax, Niacin, Paxil CR, Alendronate Sodium, Clopidogrel for a 56-year old woman with Backaches And Stress, Seizures, Complicated Migraine, Total Cholesterol, Depression, Osteoporosis, Pad. The patient has Migraine, Brittle Bone Disease, Slurred Speech, Numbness
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a 29-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has 4 Hour Energy, Increased Thirst, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Feeling Hot, Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of side effects of Fosamax for a 63-year old woman with Osteoporosis Postmenopausal. The patient has Leg Cramping
- A study of side effects of Benadryl for a 40-year old woman with Allergy To Chemicals. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
Recent Alendronate sodium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Alendronate Sodium, Risedronate Sodium, Ibandronate Sodium for a 74-year old woman who has Osteoporosis Post-menopausal
- Comparions of Ibandronate Sodium, Alendronate Sodium, Risedronate Sodium, Actonel for a 72-year old woman who has Osteoporosis
- Comparions of Boniva, Fosamax Plus D, Fosamax, Prolia for a 63-year old woman who has Osteoporosis Post-menopausal
- Comparions of Actonel, Fosamax, Prolia, Forteo for a 71-year old woman who has Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Comparions of Fosamax, Xgeva for a 46-year old woman who has Osteoporotic Fracture
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.