Home > Aleve > Addiction - drug > Aleve and Addiction - drug
Review: could Aleve cause Addiction - drug (Drug abuse and dependence)?
We study 19,240 people who have side effects while taking Aleve from FDA and social media. Among them, 24 have Addiction - drug. Find out below who they are, when they have Addiction - drug and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aleve and have Addiction - drug >>>
Aleve (latest outcomes from 20,550 users) has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain.
Addiction - drug
Addiction - drug (latest reports from 79,662 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety, migraine.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 19,234 people reported to have side effects when taking Aleve. Among them, 24 people (0.12%) have Addiction - Drug.
Time on Aleve when people have Addiction - drug * :
Gender of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Aleve * :
|Addiction - drug||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Aleve * :
|Addiction - drug||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||16.67%||4.17%||8.33%||33.33%||25.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer metastatic (3 people, 12.50%)
- Depression (3 people, 12.50%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 8.33%)
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 8.33%)
- Pruritus (1 people, 4.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (7 people, 29.17%)
- Ibuprofen (5 people, 20.83%)
- Oxycontin (5 people, 20.83%)
- Lisinopril (5 people, 20.83%)
- Zantac (5 people, 20.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Addiction - Drug while taking Aleve?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Aleve and have Addiction - Drug
- group for people who take Aleve
- group for people who have Addiction - Drug
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
Ankles started swelling really bad in late march. Secretary..tried walkin more..no help..cut down on salt etc...no help...fell and sprained ankle march 7..did not go to dr...kept walking...new better...the sprain was manageable after week or so....then crap swelling !....help...dr gave torsamide which controls somewhat...I hate medicine and he did no tests..just looked....yes I snore...had rheumatic fever 2 times..age 11and 15...no problems at all until fall, thanks!
Devin1123 on Aug, 29, 2014:
I've recently been diagnosed with edema also. I'm a 40yr old man and I've tried everything you have too and have had no luck. One thing that has helped a lot I've noticed is a magnesium supplement. Try buying magnesium oxide or something similar. Take anywhere from 200-500mg's a day. You'll notice a difference. I'm still trying to find the cause of the edema. They tested my heart, liver, and kidneys and found nothing. Probably weight since I'm heavy. If you find anything else useful, I would love to hear it. Goodluck. ~Devin~
From this study (2 months ago):
My urine has a trace of bilirubin, perhaps Gilberts syndrome
From this study (2 months ago):
Also taking Phenobarbital for anxiety, not on the drop down list
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- If i have a tooth infection will it cause abnormal sleepiness
I believe I have a tooth infection from a poorly administrated temporary tooth put in before a crown can be put in few weeks. I am unusually sleepy and can nap for hours which is not like me at all. Could it be from the potential infection and poor dental work by the dental assistant causing this s ...
- Can i use ultram with aleve for tail born pain
Dr. suggested Ultram for painful tailbone from fall I'm 80 year old female
ultram not working real good could I use aleve with it
- What pain pill is okay with xarelto?
What can I take for heel pain with Xarelto? I've taken Xarelto for almost a year, so can I skip the day I need to take Aleve for this. My Afib is controlled with meds and ablation last April.
More questions for: Aleve, Addiction - drug
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Aleve and erythema multiforme
I started exercising (walking outside)and due to sore knees I started taking Aleve. Within days I developed blisters on my chest, back, face, and inside my mouth. Mouth blisters were severe enough that I could only consume liquids. After 7-10 days the blisters scabbed over. This occurred three t ...
More reviews for: Aleve, Addiction - drug
On eHealthMe, Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Aleve is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Aleve used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (16 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (16 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (25 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (28 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (41 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Vaso Occlusive Disease Of The Legs
- Study/meningoencephalitis Adenoviral
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Cluster Headache