Aleve and Addiction - drug - from FDA reports
Addiction - drug is found among people who take Aleve, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Aspirin, and have Back pain. This review analyzes which people have Addiction - drug with Aleve. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42,252 people who have side effects when taking Aleve from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
42,252 people reported to have side effects when taking Aleve.
Among them, 30 people (0.07%) have Addiction - drug
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Aleve *:
- female: 53.57 %
- male: 46.43 %
Age of people who have Addiction - drug when taking Aleve *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 8.7 %
- 20-29: 17.39 %
- 30-39: 4.35 %
- 40-49: 8.7 %
- 50-59: 43.48 %
- 60+: 17.39 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer (4 people, 13.33%)
- Back Pain (4 people, 13.33%)
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic (3 people, 10.00%)
- Itching (2 people, 6.67%)
- Depression (2 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin (8 people, 26.67%)
- Oxycontin (7 people, 23.33%)
- Lisinopril (6 people, 20.00%)
- Prednisone (5 people, 16.67%)
- Buspar (5 people, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drowsiness (9 people, 30.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (7 people, 23.33%)
- Drug Dependence (7 people, 23.33%)
- Diarrhea (7 people, 23.33%)
- Arrhythmias (6 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Addiction - drug when taking Aleve?
- Check symptoms - is addiction - drug caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAddiction - drug and drugs with ingredients of naproxen sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAddiction - drug and Aleve from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 44,136 users)
Addiction - drug
Addiction - drug has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, drug abuse, pain, depression (latest reports from 42,971 Addiction - drug patients).
Browse all side effects of Alevea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Addiction - drugAddiction - drug
Could your condition cause Addiction - drugAddiction - drug
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I broke my hip top of thigh area had surgery with metal plate and two bolts but not a hip replacement 2 years ago. I take Diltiazem for high blood pressure . Can I take Aleve daily with the diltiazem to relieve arthritis in knee and pain where hip surgery took place
User reviews to the study
if you stop taking this drug...will the hair grow back? I have been taking Aleve PM for better sleep I did not know about the hair loss...but I have lost a significant amount of hair and I am freaking out.... I will stop taking this immediately but want to know if my hair will be restored!!!
Have experienced substantial light sensitivity after taking turmeric for several weeks followed by Aleve one time. Does anyone know whether it's the Aleve, the turmeric, or the combination? Also, how long does it take for the effect to subside? I have not taken either for five days, but the ...
ANYONE KNOW IF USING STRIPS OF SUBOXONE AND CUTTING THEM INTO 8THS IS EASIER TO GET OFF SUBOXONE. BEEN ON FOR A YEAR AND I DON'T WANNA BE ON IT NO MORE. IM PRESCRIBED 2 1/2 A DAY BUT ONLY TAKE ONE I CAN TAKE A 1/4 AND BE OK I JUST HEARD THAT SUBOXONE WITHDRAWEL IS WORSE THAN PERCOSET.
Je n'arrive pas à arrêter l'anafranil et personne ne me croit ni ma psy ni mon généraliste il mettent tout sur un problème psy non réglé mais mon corps ne ment pas Chaque fois que j'arrête c'est l'angoisse la fatigue, la diarrhée les vertiges ! J'en ai marre