Home > Aleve > Nausea and vomiting > Aleve and Nausea and vomiting
Review: could Aleve cause Nausea and vomiting?
We study 19,240 people who have side effects while taking Aleve from FDA and social media. Among them, 632 have Nausea and vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and vomiting and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aleve and have Nausea and vomiting >>>
Aleve (latest outcomes from 20,555 users) has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain.
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting (latest reports from 1,063,142 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 19,240 people reported to have side effects when taking Aleve. Among them, 632 people (3.28%) have Nausea And Vomiting.
Time on Aleve when people have Nausea and vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nausea and vomiting||74.74%||12.63%||2.11%||1.05%||2.11%||4.21%||3.16% |
Gender of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Aleve * :
|Nausea and vomiting||74.71%||25.29% |
Age of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Aleve * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.33%||9.85%||12.52%||10.18%||17.03%||18.53%||31.55% |
Severity of Nausea and vomiting when taking Aleve ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Nausea and vomiting ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Nausea and vomiting||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (68 people, 10.76%)
- Arthralgia (46 people, 7.28%)
- Multiple sclerosis (37 people, 5.85%)
- Headache (37 people, 5.85%)
- Back pain (33 people, 5.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (98 people, 15.51%)
- Zometa (60 people, 9.49%)
- Lisinopril (58 people, 9.18%)
- Prevacid (52 people, 8.23%)
- Coumadin (51 people, 8.07%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea And Vomiting while taking Aleve?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aleve and have Nausea And Vomiting
- support group for people who take Aleve
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does naproxen sodium help phimosis?
I have phimosis and don't know what caused it. I'm diabetic and I was told this is more likely to happen to diabetics but I have been diabetic for 20 years and have never had this before.
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
More questions for: Aleve, Nausea and vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
More reviews for: Aleve, Nausea and vomiting
On eHealthMe, Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Aleve is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Aleve used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Aleve, Nausea and vomiting
Recent Aleve related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Aleve, Nausea and vomiting
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (17 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (33 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- Dementia Due To Other General Medical Condition
- Spirochaetal Infection
- Lichen Spinulosus
- Tri Previfem