Review: could Allegra-d 12 hour cause Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased)?
Summary: Loss of appetite is found among people who take Allegra-d 12 hour, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Ativan, and have Depression.
We study 695 people who have side effects while taking Allegra-d 12 hour from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Loss of appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of appetite and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Allegra-d 12 hour and have Loss of appetite >>>
Allegra-d 12 hour
Allegra-d 12 Hour has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 853 Allegra-d 12 Hour users)
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 52,340 Loss of appetite patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 695 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra-d 12 hour. Among them, 19 people (2.73%) have Loss Of Appetite.
Time on Allegra-d 12 hour when people have Loss of appetite * :
Gender of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Allegra-d 12 hour * :
|Loss of appetite||68.42%||31.58% |
Age of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Allegra-d 12 hour * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||26.32%||0.00%||5.26%||0.00%||57.89%||10.53% |
Severity of Loss of appetite when taking Allegra-d 12 hour ** :
How people recovered from Loss of appetite ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (5 people, 26.32%)
- Headache (4 people, 21.05%)
- Inflammation (4 people, 21.05%)
- Ear infection (4 people, 21.05%)
- Anaemia (3 people, 15.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ativan (6 people, 31.58%)
- Nasonex (6 people, 31.58%)
- Paxil cr (5 people, 26.32%)
- Prevacid (5 people, 26.32%)
- Buspar (5 people, 26.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loss Of Appetite while taking Allegra-d 12 Hour?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Allegra-d 12 hour and have Loss Of Appetite
- support group for people who take Allegra-d 12 hour
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 35-year old woman with Endometrioma. The patient has Withdrawal From Opioids, Bladder Discomfort, Vision Blurred, Vision - Light Sensitive, Insomnia, Dehydration, Decreased Appetite, Skin Burning Sensation, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Muscle Spasms
- A study of side effects of Quetiapine Fumarate for a 20-year old woman with Miscarriage. The patient has Depression, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Yellow Skin, Stomach Pain, Irritability, Decreased Appetite, Headache, Nausea
- A study of side effects of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim for a 21-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Confusion, Weakness, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra D 24 Hour, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Zyrtec Allergy, Vyvanse, Benadryl for a 25-year old woman with Hay Fever, Adhd, Insomnia. The patient has Photosensitive Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Mirtazapine, Phenytoin, Pantoprazole for a 37-year old man with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Epilepsy, Vomiting Blood. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Vomiting, Seizures, Traumatic Brain Injury, Anxiety, Depression, Alcohol Abuse
Recent Allegra-d 12 hour related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.