Allegra and Alcohol interaction - from FDA reports
Alcohol interaction is reported only by a few people who take Allegra. We study 39,866 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Alcohol interaction. Find out below who they are, when they have Alcohol interaction and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 41,531 users)
Alcohol interaction has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, alcoholism (latest reports from 1,389 Alcohol interaction patients).
On Feb, 01, 2017
39,866 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Alcohol Interaction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alcohol Interaction when taking Allegra *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Alcohol Interaction when taking Allegra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (1 person, 33.33%)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valtrex (1 person, 33.33%)
- Strattera (1 person, 33.33%)
- Lexapro (1 person, 33.33%)
- Crixivan (1 person, 33.33%)
- Claritin (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 33.33%)
- Joint Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hepatitis A (1 person, 33.33%)
- Eye Pain (1 person, 33.33%)
- Dehydration (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alcohol interaction when taking Allegra?
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alcohol interactionAlcohol interaction
Could your condition cause Alcohol interactionAlcohol interaction
Can you answer these questions?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
I am a 60 year old male with COPD and had Atrial fib until the ablation 3 months ago. Immediately after the ablation, I felt like Superman with no arrhythmia and very moderate COPD that was stable. This past month, I developed Atrial flutter, the 3 medicines they have attempted with me; ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I had skin allergy for the last one month.Doctor prescribed me fexofenadine oral tablets from last one month.Ten days back symptoms of high blood sugar arises .I just want to confrim if it is temporary symptoms or parmenant.
MAle mid 50s - I had been taking 640mg of fexofenadine for 9 years then developed a blood clot in my leg, I have continued to to take the medication until recently when I stopped of my own accord as I felt It was making me ill, I feel a lot better but still suffer some symptoms any idea how long ...
1. After taking allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
I found out that Allegra was causing me to be lactose intolerant. The medication was blocking my bile from being released from my gallbladder. This may be the cause of my low vitamin D and diarrhea. Vitamin D is fat soluble and bile breaks it down so that you can digest it.
Hi I have been taking Paxil since 2001 and started taking Allegra when I moved to the US in 2003. In the last 2 years my depression and anxiety has worsen and resulted in 3 hospitaliztions. In the last one the switched me to Zirtec. I was having also very high WBC with respiratory issues that ...