Home > Allegra > Alcohol interaction > Allegra and Alcohol interaction
Review: could Allegra cause Alcohol interaction?
We study 22,800 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Alcohol interaction. Find out below who they are, when they have Alcohol interaction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Alcohol interaction >>>
Allegra (latest outcomes from 23,851 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Alcohol interaction (latest reports from 3,315 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, personality disorder.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 22,791 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Alcohol Interaction.
Time on Allegra when people have Alcohol interaction * :
Gender of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Allegra * :
|Alcohol interaction||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Allegra * :
|Alcohol interaction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Severity of Alcohol interaction when taking Allegra ** :
How people recovered from Alcohol interaction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Valtrex (1 people, 33.33%)
- Viagra (1 people, 33.33%)
- Percodan (1 people, 33.33%)
- Claritin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Bactrim ds tablets (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alcohol Interaction while taking Allegra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Alcohol Interaction
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Alcohol Interaction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Von Willebrand Disease, and takes Zyrtec, Benadryl, Allegra)
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with 80mg of flouoxitine and prempro?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Using Flouoxitine For Depression And Prempro For Menopause. Not Taking Garcinia Cambogia Yet., and takes Prozac, Prempro, Glucosamine, Vitamin E, Biotin, Allegra Allergy)
Would like to know if I can take Garcinia Cambogia with the meds and vitamin I am currently taking. I'd like to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. Thank You
- Ive been taking fexofenadine hydrochloride for a allergic reaction to hair dye. since ive been taking these tablets ive got a mouth ulcer and i am just enquiring if this is due to the tablet
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who has Mouth Ulcer, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
I recently used loreal hair dye which had henna in the ingredient, ive had an allergic reaction to this and i was but on fexofenadine hydrochloride 120 mg tablets. since ive been taking these a mouth ulcer under my tooth has appeared and don't know if it is due to these tablets because it has never ...
- Are there any sinus infection meds that do not exacerbate essential tremors?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Essential Tremor, and takes Allegra)
I am trying to find an allergy med that will NOT make me very nervous and shaky. I have essential tremors and these meds make the condition worse - I shake much more and it feels like I'm on speed...but I have a chronic sinus headache which, I feel, is due to seasonal allergies...
More questions for: Allegra, Alcohol interaction
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Migraines, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Sleep Disorder, Chronic Sinitus, Allergic Rhinitus, and takes Temazepam, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Allegra, Alcohol interaction
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Desowen for a patient with Bartter Syndrome. The patient has Itching - Burning Eyes, Chest Pain
Comments: Also using Fudic(for baboon syndrome), Fudic BNF(for cumulative hand dermatitis), moisturex cream(for cumulative hand dermatitis).
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Lisinopril, Aspirin, Metoprolol Succinate, Crestor, Zicam for a patient with Allergy To Plants, Heart Disease, Common Cold. The patient has Mouth Ulceration
Comments: since taking the zicam i have had a sore mouth
- A study of side effects of Allegra for a patient with Seasonal Allergy. The patient has Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
Comments: Sore stomach and nausea mostly all the time.
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a patient with Thyroidectomy. The patient has Constipation Aggravated, Shaking Palsy (disorder of the central nervous system characterized by tremor and impaired muscular coordination), Shortness Of Breath, Alcohol Interaction
Comments: If i have a glass of wine or alchol I have pain near chest bone and my system does not seem to process the alchol as well since having my thyroid removed and
being on synthroid. I was pulled over and charged with a dui after consuming
2 glasses of white wine and 2 glasses of water within almost ...
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Sinusitis Chronic, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Phantom Itchiness All Over Especially Head And Feet, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: 4 months after stopping Allegra, I still have itching and rashes.
Anxiety and panic attacks have stopped
More related studies for: Allegra, Alcohol interaction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.