Home > Allegra > Anaphylaxis > Allegra and Anaphylaxis
Review: could Allegra cause Anaphylaxis?
We study 22,800 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 233 have Anaphylaxis. Find out below who they are, when they have Anaphylaxis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Anaphylaxis >>>
Allegra (latest outcomes from 23,847 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death) (latest reports from 109,223 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, asthma, high blood pressure, premedication, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 22,800 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 233 people (1.02%) have Anaphylaxis.
Time on Allegra when people have Anaphylaxis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anaphylaxis when taking Allegra * :
Age of people who have Anaphylaxis when taking Allegra * :
Severity of Anaphylaxis when taking Allegra ** :
How people recovered from Anaphylaxis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (61 people, 26.18%)
- Rhinitis allergic (27 people, 11.59%)
- Hypersensitivity (25 people, 10.73%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (22 people, 9.44%)
- Urticaria (17 people, 7.30%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xolair (58 people, 24.89%)
- Singulair (45 people, 19.31%)
- Albuterol (44 people, 18.88%)
- Prevacid (35 people, 15.02%)
- Flonase (31 people, 13.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anaphylaxis while taking Allegra?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Anaphylaxis
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Anaphylaxis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Allegra, Anaphylaxis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Happened to me- allergic reaction to rogaine
Within the first week of usage, I began to have leg cramps, facial swelling, tightness of breath, chest pain, anxiety, and chronic headaches. Even with allergy medicines and aspirin, nothing seemed to help. At first, I felt it was though it was just simple allergies until I woke up one morning with ...
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Allegra, Anaphylaxis
On eHealthMe, Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Allegra is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Allegra used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Allegra, Anaphylaxis
Recent Allegra related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Allegra, Anaphylaxis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (3 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (27 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (40 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Miracle Grass
- Spiraeae Flos
- Ulnar Neuritis