Review: could Allegra cause Back pain?
Summary: Back pain is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 22,815 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 963 have Back pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Back pain >>>
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 23,863 Allegra users)
Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 107,077 Back pain patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 22,815 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 963 people (4.22%) have Back Pain.
Time on Allegra when people have Back pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Back pain||12.50%||8.93%||21.43%||21.43%||32.14%||3.57%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Back pain when taking Allegra * :
|Back pain||75.50%||24.50% |
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Allegra * :
|Back pain||0.00%||0.12%||0.74%||5.68%||9.75%||21.23%||23.09%||39.38% |
Severity of Back pain when taking Allegra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Back pain||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Back pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Back pain||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (128 people, 13.29%)
- Hypersensitivity (125 people, 12.98%)
- Pain (117 people, 12.15%)
- Depression (83 people, 8.62%)
- Arthritis (80 people, 8.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (225 people, 23.36%)
- Nexium (198 people, 20.56%)
- Zometa (198 people, 20.56%)
- Prilosec (171 people, 17.76%)
- Lipitor (171 people, 17.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of allegra and back pain on
Do you have Back Pain while taking Allegra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Back Pain
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Back Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Cymbalta, Glumetza for a 60-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Cancer - Papillary Carcinoma, Pain - Back, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Insomnia, Hip Pain, Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Acidophilus Lactobacillus, Benicar Hct for a 58-year old woman with Bowel Movement Irregularity, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled. The patient has Back Pain, Nausea, Leg Cramping, Tongue Irritation, Insomnia, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Arimidex, Lasix for a 34-year old man with Fluid Retention. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 30, Norco, Dilaudid, Oxycontin for a 38-year old woman with ADHD, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hydronephrosis, Kidney Palpable, Kidney Stones, Medullary Cystic Kidney Disease, Wound Healing Normal, Herpes Virus Infection, Herpes Zoster, Eczema, Hip Pain, X-ray - Pelvis, Back Pain, Adhd, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Muscle Pain, Brain Mass, Fatigue - Chronic, Seizure - Generalized, Connective Tissue Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Joint Inflammation, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 39-year old woman with Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder. The patient has Back Pain
Recent Allegra related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.