Allegra and Back pain - from FDA reports
Back pain is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Hypersensitivity. This review analyzes which people have Back pain with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42,696 people who have side effects when taking Allegra from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 15, 2017
42,696 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra.
Among them, 1,329 people (3.11%) have Back pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Allegra when people have Back pain *:
- < 1 month: 24.71 %
- 1 - 6 months: 5.88 %
- 6 - 12 months: 15.29 %
- 1 - 2 years: 23.53 %
- 2 - 5 years: 28.24 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.35 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Back pain when taking Allegra *:
- female: 74.39 %
- male: 25.61 %
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Allegra *:
- 0-1: 0.1 %
- 2-9: 0.2 %
- 10-19: 1.66 %
- 20-29: 5.77 %
- 30-39: 8.31 %
- 40-49: 19.35 %
- 50-59: 23.75 %
- 60+: 40.86 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity (174 people, 13.09%)
- Osteoporosis (152 people, 11.44%)
- Pain (137 people, 10.31%)
- Depression (110 people, 8.28%)
- High Blood Pressure (109 people, 8.20%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (228 people, 17.16%)
- Prilosec (207 people, 15.58%)
- Nexium (202 people, 15.20%)
- Lipitor (192 people, 14.45%)
- Flonase (168 people, 12.64%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (418 people, 31.45%)
- Pain (408 people, 30.70%)
- Joint Pain (365 people, 27.46%)
- Stress And Anxiety (354 people, 26.64%)
- Breathing Difficulty (331 people, 24.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Back pain when taking Allegra?
- Check symptoms - is back pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBack pain and drugs with ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBack pain and Allegra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,467 users)
Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 189,656 Back pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Back painBack pain
Could your condition cause Back painBack pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
I have been hospitalized and in pain since receiving the Prolia injection. It raised my white count, did a spinal tap, and diagnosed me with H1N1, the pain in my neck, hip and back has never subsided. I did have a back fusion in August 2015 and recovered nicely, then in March of 2016 got the ...
User reviews to the study
Hi there, I have advanced RH, no medications for over past 12 years. Had an extreme flare up a few months back so went to rheumatologist who has prescribed 10 mg methotrexate, weekly and daily palquil, 5mg prednisone and 2x weekly folic acid. I have been on them nearly 3 months now. This ...
Wondering if this affect can happen after one use? I was given Allegra and a saline nasal solution (deep sea) for my blocked sinuses due to a bad cold. From what I've read, most people who lose taste on Allegra have taken it a month or more. Is it possible with just one 180mg capsule?