Home > Allegra > Copd > Allegra and Copd
Review: could Allegra cause Copd (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)?
We study 22,800 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 287 have Copd. Find out below who they are, when they have Copd and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Copd >>>
Allegra (latest outcomes from 23,847 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) (latest reports from 206,488 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 22,800 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 287 people (1.26%) have Copd.
Time on Allegra when people have Copd * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Copd when taking Allegra * :
Age of people who have Copd when taking Allegra * :
Severity of Copd when taking Allegra ** :
How people recovered from Copd ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (54 people, 18.82%)
- Osteoporosis (49 people, 17.07%)
- Pain (41 people, 14.29%)
- Hypertension (37 people, 12.89%)
- Depression (31 people, 10.80%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (123 people, 42.86%)
- Zometa (119 people, 41.46%)
- Albuterol (93 people, 32.40%)
- Zithromax (91 people, 31.71%)
- Lasix (90 people, 31.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd while taking Allegra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Copd
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Copd
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is rasberry ketone safe
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- What is the generic name for perforomist?
Taken with pulmicort for COPD.
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- My mom was on propofol, after awakening she acts very different, not herself. was this caused from the medicine
Mom was admitted with a lung infection, and given some antibiotics, but a few days later she contracted Hospital Pnemonia and went into respiratory failure. So she was intubated and put in the icu on a ventilater, and put on Propofol. During her breathing trials to get off the vent she was very an ...
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with 80mg of flouoxitine and prempro?
Would like to know if I can take Garcinia Cambogia with the meds and vitamin I am currently taking. I'd like to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. Thank You
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
- Ive been taking fexofenadine hydrochloride for a allergic reaction to hair dye. since ive been taking these tablets ive got a mouth ulcer and i am just enquiring if this is due to the tablet
I recently used loreal hair dye which had henna in the ingredient, ive had an allergic reaction to this and i was but on fexofenadine hydrochloride 120 mg tablets. since ive been taking these a mouth ulcer under my tooth has appeared and don't know if it is due to these tablets because it has never ...
- I am taking prednislone for polymyalgia rhuematica and symbicourt and ventolin for copd are there any known reactions for taking these medications
since taking these 3 drugs,I am getting cramp in my fingers and also my legs, are these all side effects, sometimes I feel a little dizzy
- Do you have nausea every day
I was diagnosed with COPD 3 years ago. I quit smoking for a short while but picked it back up. I use a c-pap machine at night and every morning I wake up nauseated and it usually last through out the day. I'm wondering if anyone else experiences this.
More questions for: Allegra, Copd
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Allegra, Copd
On eHealthMe, Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Allegra is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Allegra used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Allegra, Copd
Recent Allegra related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin for a 70-year old woman who has Allergies
- Comparions of Digoxin, Allegra for a 34-year old woman who has Allergic Bronchitis
- Comparions of Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ketotifen Fumarate, Hydroxyzine, Clemastine Fumarate, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a 26-year old woman who has Hayfever
- Comparions of Allegra, Claritin, Zyrtec Allergy for a 36-year old man who has Allergic Sinusitis
- Comparions of Claritin, Allegra for a 71-year old woman who has Allergy To Plants
- Comparions of Fluoxetine, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a 42-year old woman who has Georgie
- Comparions of Allegra, Zantac for a 39-year old woman who has Allergies And Genetics
- Comparions of Allegra, Ritalin for a 40-year old man who has ADHD
- Comparions of Allegra, Sulfasalazine for a 46-year old woman who has Allergy
- Comparions of Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin for a 70-year old woman who has Allergy
More related comparison studies for: Allegra, Copd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (19 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (1 hour ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Dreams Bad
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Renal Failure