Could Allegra cause Copd - from FDA reports
Copd is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Osteoporosis . We study 35,026 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA. Among them, 334 have Copd. Find out below who they are, when they have Copd and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 41,503 users)
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) has been reported by people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 99,855 Copd patients).
On Nov, 21, 2016
35,026 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra.
Among them, 334 people (0.95%) have Copd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Allegra when people have Copd *:
- < 1 month: 16.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 50.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 33.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Copd when taking Allegra *:
- female: 66.11 %
- male: 33.89 %
Age of people who have Copd when taking Allegra *:
- 0-1: 0.4 %
- 2-9: 0.4 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.4 %
- 30-39: 1.62 %
- 40-49: 5.67 %
- 50-59: 18.62 %
- 60+: 72.87 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (133 people, 39.82%)
- Aspirin (109 people, 32.63%)
- Lasix (102 people, 30.54%)
- Albuterol (99 people, 29.64%)
- Prilosec (94 people, 28.14%)
Forecasts by ePatient.care (We will alert you to new symptoms or undetected conditions when you take Allegra, learn more )
Potential co-existing conditions
- Osteoporosis (62 people, 18.56%)
- Multiple Myeloma (60 people, 17.96%)
- Pain (50 people, 14.97%)
- High Blood Pressure (44 people, 13.17%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (37 people, 11.08%)
Potential co-existing symptoms
- Breathing Difficulty (173 people, 51.80%)
- Pain (134 people, 40.12%)
- Stress And Anxiety (129 people, 38.62%)
- Fatigue (129 people, 38.62%)
- Dizziness (123 people, 36.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Copd when taking Allegra?
- Check symptoms - is copd caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with CopdCopd
Could your condition cause CopdCopd
Can you answer these questions?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
Effexor Lawsuit Forming- I'm looking for people to join with me to form a lawsuit to sue the drug company, Pfizer, that is the maker of the drug. I am working with someone who is knowledgeable about doing this, and is already moving forward with a suit for Seroquil. If you have developed a ...
COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
I come from an obese family but maintained a healthy 135 LBs for over 70 years UNTIL I started taking Spiriva. I maintain between 1000 and 1200 cal. a day mostly fruit and veggies. have just tipped the scales at 160 after 11 months on Spiriva. any help out there?
You may be interested in these reviews
1. After taking allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
I found out that Allegra was causing me to be lactose intolerant. The medication was blocking my bile from being released from my gallbladder. This may be the cause of my low vitamin D and diarrhea. Vitamin D is fat soluble and bile breaks it down so that you can digest it.
COPD crept up on me over a period of years without me knowing what was happening. Speaking has increasing caused me to be winded. I am not a smoker but have a history of lung problems going back to childhood. It seems that AdVair use has exaserbated my voice problems and I frequently ...
Hi I have been taking Paxil since 2001 and started taking Allegra when I moved to the US in 2003. In the last 2 years my depression and anxiety has worsen and resulted in 3 hospitaliztions. In the last one the switched me to Zirtec. I was having also very high WBC with respiratory issues that ...