Allegra and Copd - from FDA reports
Copd is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Zometa, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Copd with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 42,696 people who have side effects when taking Allegra from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 30, 2017
42,696 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra.
Among them, 358 people (0.84%) have Copd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Allegra when people have Copd *:
- < 1 month: 11.11 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 33.33 %
- 1 - 2 years: 44.44 %
- 2 - 5 years: 11.11 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Copd when taking Allegra *:
- female: 65.12 %
- male: 34.88 %
Age of people who have Copd when taking Allegra *:
- 0-1: 0.37 %
- 2-9: 0.37 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.37 %
- 30-39: 1.87 %
- 40-49: 5.62 %
- 50-59: 20.6 %
- 60+: 70.79 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (64 people, 17.88%)
- Multiple Myeloma (60 people, 16.76%)
- Pain (52 people, 14.53%)
- High Blood Pressure (46 people, 12.85%)
- Hypersensitivity (39 people, 10.89%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (134 people, 37.43%)
- Lasix (109 people, 30.45%)
- Aspirin (109 people, 30.45%)
- Albuterol (99 people, 27.65%)
- Zithromax (94 people, 26.26%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (178 people, 49.72%)
- Pain (136 people, 37.99%)
- Fatigue (134 people, 37.43%)
- Stress And Anxiety (131 people, 36.59%)
- Dizziness (126 people, 35.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Copd when taking Allegra?
- Check symptoms - is copd caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCopd and drugs with ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCopd and Allegra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,468 users)
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) has been reported by people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 111,380 Copd patients).
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with CopdCopd
Could your condition cause CopdCopd
What would happen?
Questions to the study
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
Effexor Lawsuit Forming- I'm looking for people to join with me to form a lawsuit to sue the drug company, Pfizer, that is the maker of the drug. I am working with someone who is knowledgeable about doing this, and is already moving forward with a suit for Seroquil. If you have developed a ...
COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
I come from an obese family but maintained a healthy 135 LBs for over 70 years UNTIL I started taking Spiriva. I maintain between 1000 and 1200 cal. a day mostly fruit and veggies. have just tipped the scales at 160 after 11 months on Spiriva. any help out there?
User reviews to the study
I have scoliosis and that seems to be causing my COPD.. It is also causing polycythemia . I have neurofibromatosis which might be partially responsible for the scoliosis , but then again my father's family had a number of members with scoliosis. I would like to ask the support group have you ...
I was diagnosed with mild COPD,.... my name is john & I am 66 yrs old have been taking Bricanyl along with Pulmicort for years,...( 2004) & it worked just fine this year I suddenly developed a sinus infection & the 2 inhalers stopped working ,... this was the trigger which in turn affected ...
Wondering if this affect can happen after one use? I was given Allegra and a saline nasal solution (deep sea) for my blocked sinuses due to a bad cold. From what I've read, most people who lose taste on Allegra have taken it a month or more. Is it possible with just one 180mg capsule?