Review: could Allegra cause Decreased appetite (Appetite - decreased)?
Summary: Decreased appetite is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain.
We study 22,817 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 479 have Decreased appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Decreased appetite and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Allegra and have Decreased appetite >>>
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 23,865 Allegra users)
Decreased appetite (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 52,329 Decreased appetite patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 22,815 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 479 people (2.10%) have Decreased Appetite.
Time on Allegra when people have Decreased appetite * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Decreased appetite||46.15%||12.82%||7.69%||5.13%||23.08%||5.13%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Decreased appetite when taking Allegra * :
|Decreased appetite||67.97%||32.03% |
Age of people who have Decreased appetite when taking Allegra * :
|Decreased appetite||0.00%||0.91%||3.64%||5.00%||12.50%||11.36%||21.59%||45.00% |
Severity of Decreased appetite when taking Allegra ** :
How people recovered from Decreased appetite ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (50 people, 10.44%)
- Hypersensitivity (48 people, 10.02%)
- Osteoporosis (42 people, 8.77%)
- Headache (38 people, 7.93%)
- Anxiety (34 people, 7.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (108 people, 22.55%)
- Xanax (90 people, 18.79%)
- Zithromax (83 people, 17.33%)
- Nexium (74 people, 15.45%)
- Zometa (70 people, 14.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of allegra and decreased appetite on
Do you have Decreased Appetite while taking Allegra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Decreased Appetite
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Decreased Appetite
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide for a 53-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Thoughts - Cloudy, Appetite - Decreased
- A study of side effects of Zantac 150 for a 50-year old woman with Indigestion. The patient has Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat)
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 45-year old woman with Panic Disorder. The patient has Lose Weight, Loss Of Appetite (lack of feeling to eat)
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
Recent Allegra related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.