Allegra and Dependence - from FDA reports
Dependence is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Ambien, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Dependence with Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39,866 people who have side effects when taking Allegra from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 27, 2017
39,866 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra.
Among them, 16 people (0.04%) have Dependence
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dependence when taking Allegra *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Dependence when taking Allegra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 11.11 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 55.56 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (6 people, 37.50%)
- Depression (6 people, 37.50%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (5 people, 31.25%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 31.25%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 31.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (11 people, 68.75%)
- Paxil (8 people, 50.00%)
- Wellbutrin (7 people, 43.75%)
- Atenolol (7 people, 43.75%)
- Albuterol (6 people, 37.50%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (12 people, 75.00%)
- Memory Loss (9 people, 56.25%)
- Sleep Walking (8 people, 50.00%)
- Fatigue (8 people, 50.00%)
- Eating Disorder (8 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dependence when taking Allegra?
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 41,545 users)
Dependence has been reported by people with migraine, quit smoking, depression, pain, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 5,361 Dependence patients).
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DependenceDependence
Could your condition cause DependenceDependence
Can you answer these questions?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
I am a 60 year old male with COPD and had Atrial fib until the ablation 3 months ago. Immediately after the ablation, I felt like Superman with no arrhythmia and very moderate COPD that was stable. This past month, I developed Atrial flutter, the 3 medicines they have attempted with me; ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Just found this group today. I was going back and forth past sev weeks wondering if it was the Allegra causing the chest tightness. I looked up side effects again and saw though it's supposed to be rare, chest tightness was the first side effect listed. I do fit the profile of female not quite ...
I had skin allergy for the last one month.Doctor prescribed me fexofenadine oral tablets from last one month.Ten days back symptoms of high blood sugar arises .I just want to confrim if it is temporary symptoms or parmenant.
MAle mid 50s - I had been taking 640mg of fexofenadine for 9 years then developed a blood clot in my leg, I have continued to to take the medication until recently when I stopped of my own accord as I felt It was making me ill, I feel a lot better but still suffer some symptoms any idea how long ...
1. After taking allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
I found out that Allegra was causing me to be lactose intolerant. The medication was blocking my bile from being released from my gallbladder. This may be the cause of my low vitamin D and diarrhea. Vitamin D is fat soluble and bile breaks it down so that you can digest it.