Review: could Allegra cause Dreams - bad (Nightmares)?
Summary: Dreams - bad is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Chantix, and have Depression.
We study 22,805 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 80 have Dreams - bad. Find out below who they are, when they have Dreams - bad and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Dreams - bad >>>
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 23,856 users)
Dreams - bad
Dreams - bad (unpleasant dreams) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain.(latest reports from Dreams - bad 14,120 patients)
On Dec, 2, 2014: 22,805 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 80 people (0.35%) have Dreams - Bad.
Time on Allegra when people have Dreams - bad * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Dreams - bad||20.00%||20.00%||10.00%||0.00%||10.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Dreams - bad when taking Allegra * :
|Dreams - bad||69.32%||30.68% |
Age of people who have Dreams - bad when taking Allegra * :
|Dreams - bad||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||3.85%||29.49%||19.23%||19.23%||20.51% |
Severity of Dreams - bad when taking Allegra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dreams - bad||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Dreams - bad ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (16 people, 20.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (15 people, 18.75%)
- Anxiety (10 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (9 people, 11.25%)
- Hypersensitivity (9 people, 11.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (19 people, 23.75%)
- Paxil (12 people, 15.00%)
- Effexor xr (11 people, 13.75%)
- Neurontin (11 people, 13.75%)
- Ambien (10 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dreams - Bad while taking Allegra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Dreams - Bad
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Dreams - Bad
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Von Willebrand Disease, and takes Zyrtec, Benadryl, Allegra)
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Does flecainide cause bad dreams (1 answer)
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has Bad Dreams, and takes Flecainide Acetate)
I have been taking Flecainide for A.Fib and flutter for a year and a half and it is working extremely well in controlling those problems. However, I seem to have more bad dreams than before I started taking Flecainide. I am wondering if others have experienced the same problem. I also take metrp ...
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with 80mg of flouoxitine and prempro?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Using Flouoxitine For Depression And Prempro For Menopause. Not Taking Garcinia Cambogia Yet., and takes Prozac, Prempro, Glucosamine, Vitamin E, Biotin, Allegra Allergy)
Would like to know if I can take Garcinia Cambogia with the meds and vitamin I am currently taking. I'd like to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. Thank You
- Ive been taking fexofenadine hydrochloride for a allergic reaction to hair dye. since ive been taking these tablets ive got a mouth ulcer and i am just enquiring if this is due to the tablet
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who has Mouth Ulcer, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
I recently used loreal hair dye which had henna in the ingredient, ive had an allergic reaction to this and i was but on fexofenadine hydrochloride 120 mg tablets. since ive been taking these a mouth ulcer under my tooth has appeared and don't know if it is due to these tablets because it has never ...
More questions for: Allegra, Dreams - bad
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue (1 response)
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Erection Problems, Bad Dreams, Weight Loss, and takes Lisinopril, Lipitor)
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ...
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Migraines, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Hallucination, Visual, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Disturbance In Attention, Dissociative Amnesia, Hypomania, Sexual Dysfunction, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Tremor, Mydriasis, and takes Pristiq)
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects (1 response)
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Incontinence - Urinary, Pedophilia, Nightmares, Acute Kidney Failure, and takes Effexor)
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
- Ultracent caused nightmare
(Posted by a 17 year old boy who has Nightmare)
I had the worst nightmare I have had since I was a child. Probably the worst one I've had ever. I woke up crying and was thrashing around in my sleep. I'm currently to terrified to move from my bed. Just a fair warning.
More reviews for: Allegra, Dreams - bad
- A study of side effects of Daytrana for a patient with Hyperness Adhd. The patient has Bad Dreams (unpleasant dreams)
Comments: My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always under control with the same medication (Depakote) Depakote never gave any side effects. These dreams came on when he started taking methylphenidate er
- A study of side effects of Lorazepam for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Rebound Effect (take-back effect), Dopey Drowsy, Bad Dreams (unpleasant dreams), Aggression Aggravated, Drug Dependence, Sudden Forgetfulness, Increased Appetite (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Depression
Comments: I have been on lorazepam for about almost 8 months. I used it since march because of me losing sleep and having panic attacks in middle or during my sleep. I also used it for anxiety. I was once in er for having panic attacks and they gave me this and other medicines I was on was lexapro and that di ...
- A study of side effects of Simcor for a patient with Hyperlipidemia. The patient has Bad Dreams (unpleasant dreams)
Comments: Almost every night I have real bizarre dreams. My dreams have been classified as nightmares by a psychologist (discussions during marriage counseling). I often kick my feet and legs; I sometimes sit bolt upright in bed and wave my arms around. Sometimes I wake up suddenly, frightened and in a physi ...
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Allegra for a patient with Asthma, Seasonal Allergy. The patient has Myopathy
Comments: Have experienced lower back pain after taking Allegra for years. I took a 1 year break from taking it, and started again, taking it on a daily basis instead of as needed. I no longer experience the chronic back pain, but now have significant arm weakness/pain around the elbow joint.
- A study of side effects of Bystolic for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Confusion, Nightmares (unpleasant dreams), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Joint Pain, Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears), Dry Mouth, Feeling Hot And Cold, Dizziness, Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body), Cold Exposure - Extremities (damage is caused to skin and other tissues due to freezing), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Hair Loss, Vision Blurred, Headache (pain in head)
Comments: Bystolic was effective in lowering my blood pressure. However, this drug has caused HORRIFIC problems for me. I have never had anything affect me so adversely. I believe that at first I was metabolizing it well, but after a couple of weeks I felt poisoned. It has been 5 months since I stopped ta ...
More related studies for: Allegra, Dreams - bad
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.