Review: could Allegra cause Dreams - bad (Nightmares)?
Summary: Dreams - bad is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Chantix, and have Depression.
We study 22,817 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 80 have Dreams - bad. Find out below who they are, when they have Dreams - bad and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Allegra and have Dreams - bad >>>
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 23,865 Allegra users)
Dreams - bad
Dreams - bad (unpleasant dreams) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,339 Dreams - bad patients)
On Mar, 7, 2015: 22,815 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 80 people (0.35%) have Dreams - Bad.
Time on Allegra when people have Dreams - bad * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Dreams - bad||20.00%||20.00%||10.00%||0.00%||10.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Dreams - bad when taking Allegra * :
|Dreams - bad||69.32%||30.68% |
Age of people who have Dreams - bad when taking Allegra * :
|Dreams - bad||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||3.85%||29.49%||19.23%||19.23%||20.51% |
Severity of Dreams - bad when taking Allegra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dreams - bad||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Dreams - bad ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (16 people, 20.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (15 people, 18.75%)
- Anxiety (10 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (9 people, 11.25%)
- Hypersensitivity (9 people, 11.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (19 people, 23.75%)
- Paxil (12 people, 15.00%)
- Effexor xr (11 people, 13.75%)
- Neurontin (11 people, 13.75%)
- Ambien (10 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of allegra and dreams - bad on
Do you have Dreams - Bad while taking Allegra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Dreams - Bad
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Dreams - Bad
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
- A study of drug interactions between Glimepiride, Cymbalta for a 54-year old woman with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Depression. The patient has Bad Dreams
- A study of side effects of Femara for a 32-year old woman with Anovulatory Cycle. The patient has Nightmares (unpleasant dreams)
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
Recent Allegra related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.