Home > Allegra > Dreams - bad > Allegra and Dreams - bad
Review: could Allegra cause Dreams - bad (Nightmares)?
We study 22,800 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 80 have Dreams - bad. Find out below who they are, when they have Dreams - bad and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Dreams - bad >>>
Allegra (latest outcomes from 23,847 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Dreams - bad
Dreams - bad (unpleasant dreams) (latest reports from 86,349 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 22,800 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 80 people (0.35%) have Dreams - Bad.
Time on Allegra when people have Dreams - bad * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Dreams - bad||20.00%||20.00%||10.00%||0.00%||10.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Dreams - bad when taking Allegra * :
|Dreams - bad||69.32%||30.68% |
Age of people who have Dreams - bad when taking Allegra * :
|Dreams - bad||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||3.85%||29.49%||19.23%||19.23%||20.51% |
Severity of Dreams - bad when taking Allegra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dreams - bad||33.33%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Dreams - bad ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (16 people, 20.00%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (15 people, 18.75%)
- Anxiety (10 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (9 people, 11.25%)
- Hypersensitivity (9 people, 11.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (19 people, 23.75%)
- Paxil (12 people, 15.00%)
- Effexor xr (11 people, 13.75%)
- Neurontin (11 people, 13.75%)
- Ambien (10 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dreams - Bad while taking Allegra?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Dreams - Bad
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Dreams - Bad
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Allegra, Dreams - bad
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
More reviews for: Allegra, Dreams - bad
On eHealthMe, Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Allegra is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Allegra used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Allegra, Dreams - bad
Recent Allegra related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Allegra, Dreams - bad
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (4 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (5 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Himalayan Rhubarb
- Olive Oil