Allegra and Drug screen false positive - from FDA reports
Drug screen false positive is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old also take medication Flonase, and have Back pain . We study 39,866 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA. Among them, 7 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 41,527 users)
Drug Screen False Positive
Drug screen false positive has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder, pain (latest reports from 1,848 Drug screen false positive patients).
On Feb, 12, 2017
39,866 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra.
Among them, 7 people (0.02%) have Drug Screen False Positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug Screen False Positive when taking Allegra *:
- female: 28.57 %
- male: 71.43 %
Age of people who have Drug Screen False Positive when taking Allegra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 16.67 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Back Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- Nerve Root Lesion (1 person, 14.29%)
- Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 14.29%)
- Asthma (1 person, 14.29%)
- Abdominal Discomfort (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Protonix (2 people, 28.57%)
- Flonase (2 people, 28.57%)
- Sustiva (1 person, 14.29%)
- Gabapentin (1 person, 14.29%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Therapeutic Response Delayed (1 person, 14.29%)
- Mental Disorder (1 person, 14.29%)
- Drug Screen Positive (1 person, 14.29%)
- Drug Abuse And Dependence (1 person, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug screen false positive when taking Allegra?
- Check symptoms - is drug screen false positive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Drug screen false positiveDrug screen false positive
Could your condition cause Drug screen false positiveDrug screen false positive
Can you answer these questions?
I have been testing positive for amphetamines for almost a year now and I have been telling them I don't use Meth. What kind of documentation would be acceptable to present to my probation officer and judge so I can make them understand?
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
I'm a female age 33, I'm a patient taking Suboxone. Now I go monthly to see my doctor and always have good urine tests. My doctor recently started me on Skelaxin for my back, added to my other medications; Vistaral, Lexapro and Suboxone. So this morning I took a Skelaxin before my appointment ...
I am a 60 year old male with COPD and had Atrial fib until the ablation 3 months ago. Immediately after the ablation, I felt like Superman with no arrhythmia and very moderate COPD that was stable. This past month, I developed Atrial flutter, the 3 medicines they have attempted with me; ...
You may be interested in these reviews
This morning I used 1 puff of my ProAir RespiClick as I was having some difficulty breathing when getting out of my car. Immediately thereafter, I took a urine drug test. I tested positive for cocaine. I do not use cocaine. The examiner even said "if the line were any fainter, it wouldn't be ...
MAle mid 50s - I had been taking 640mg of fexofenadine for 9 years then developed a blood clot in my leg, I have continued to to take the medication until recently when I stopped of my own accord as I felt It was making me ill, I feel a lot better but still suffer some symptoms any idea how long ...
Recently had a false positive urine test for morphine, even though I have been receiving the vivtrol shot for five months. I have been clean for these five months, and the false positive has the potential to create a set back in my family court case unless I can somehow prove it was false. My ...