Review: could Allegra cause Drug screen false positive?
Summary: Drug screen false positive is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Wellbutrin, and have Depression.
We study 22,805 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Drug screen false positive >>>
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 23,856 users)
Drug screen false positive
Drug screen false positive has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain.(latest reports from Drug screen false positive 1,213 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 22,805 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 8 people (0.04%) have Drug Screen False Positive.
Time on Allegra when people have Drug screen false positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Allegra * :
|Drug screen false positive||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Allegra * :
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||25.00%||12.50%||37.50%||12.50%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 25.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 25.00%)
- Back pain (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 12.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Wellbutrin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Flonase (2 people, 25.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 25.00%)
- Motrin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Singulair (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen False Positive while taking Allegra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Drug Screen False Positive
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Drug Screen False Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Von Willebrand Disease, and takes Zyrtec, Benadryl, Allegra)
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with 80mg of flouoxitine and prempro?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Using Flouoxitine For Depression And Prempro For Menopause. Not Taking Garcinia Cambogia Yet., and takes Prozac, Prempro, Glucosamine, Vitamin E, Biotin, Allegra Allergy)
Would like to know if I can take Garcinia Cambogia with the meds and vitamin I am currently taking. I'd like to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. Thank You
- Ive been taking fexofenadine hydrochloride for a allergic reaction to hair dye. since ive been taking these tablets ive got a mouth ulcer and i am just enquiring if this is due to the tablet
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who has Mouth Ulcer, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
I recently used loreal hair dye which had henna in the ingredient, ive had an allergic reaction to this and i was but on fexofenadine hydrochloride 120 mg tablets. since ive been taking these a mouth ulcer under my tooth has appeared and don't know if it is due to these tablets because it has never happened before.
thanks in advance
- Are there any sinus infection meds that do not exacerbate essential tremors?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Essential Tremor, and takes Allegra)
I am trying to find an allergy med that will NOT make me very nervous and shaky. I have essential tremors and these meds make the condition worse - I shake much more and it feels like I'm on speed...but I have a chronic sinus headache which, I feel, is due to seasonal allergies...
More questions for: Allegra, Drug screen false positive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Migraines, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Sleep Disorder, Chronic Sinitus, Allergic Rhinitus, and takes Temazepam, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Allegra, Drug screen false positive
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Pristiq, Mirtazapine for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
Comments: Recently went in to treatment to get off of a hydrocodone addiction following neck surgery. The doctor staryed me on suboxone. This is the second time i was treated for this because i have been on a pain management program for neck problems. The dr drug screens me everytime i go there. While in ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Naproxen Sodium for a patient with Nasal Allergies, Pain - Joints. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
Comments: I have had Chikungunya for two months now, which leads me to use Naproxen Sodium on a daily basis (2 in the morning, 2 at night) for joint pain. I also had Benadryl a day ago for nasal allergies. Today I took a drug screening test and it was positive for THC. It made no sense to me so I looked onlin ...
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Allegra for a patient with Asthma, Seasonal Allergy. The patient has Myopathy
Comments: Have experienced lower back pain after taking Allegra for years. I took a 1 year break from taking it, and started again, taking it on a daily basis instead of as needed. I no longer experience the chronic back pain, but now have significant arm weakness/pain around the elbow joint.
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Concerta, Excedrin, Allegra, Qnasl, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zorvolex, Cymbalta, Celebrex, Dexamethasone, Lortab for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Add, Pain, Allergy, Allergies, Hypothyroidism, Arthritis, Severe Asthma Attacks, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth. The patient has Back Pain, Red Face
Comments: I'm just checking my hunch about the reaction. I took the dexamethasone around 9:30 and the lortab around 12:30. By 1pm my face had started swelling and a red rash started along the laugh lines under the cheeks and started spreading rapidly. It was really hot and just looked like one giant hive. I t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Sertraline for a patient with Allergies, Depression. The patient has Sore Scalp
Comments: I always use sertraline for depression & take allergy medicines.
Sometimes I take zopiderm to sleep.
I also have neck problems....arthritis. Sometimes take aleve or ibprofen
My symptom that always occurs is a sore scalp.
More related studies for: Allegra, Drug screen false positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.