Review: could Allegra cause Drug screen false positive?
Summary: Drug screen false positive is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Wellbutrin, and have Depression.
We study 22,817 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Allegra and have Drug screen false positive >>>
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 23,865 Allegra users)
Drug screen false positive
Drug screen false positive has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain. (latest reports from 1,235 Drug screen false positive patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 22,815 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 8 people (0.04%) have Drug Screen False Positive.
Time on Allegra when people have Drug screen false positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Allegra * :
|Drug screen false positive||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Allegra * :
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||25.00%||12.50%||37.50%||12.50%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 25.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 25.00%)
- Back pain (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 12.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Wellbutrin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Flonase (2 people, 25.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 25.00%)
- Motrin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Singulair (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of allegra and drug screen false positive on
Do you have Drug Screen False Positive while taking Allegra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Drug Screen False Positive
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Drug Screen False Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
- A study of side effects of Allegra for a 22-year old woman with Urticaria Chronic. The patient has Sleepiness (excess sleeping), Frequent Headaches (pain in head), Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Sertraline for a 33-year old woman with Itching, Ocd. The patient has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Fatigue, Drop Attacks
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Zoloft for a 26-year old woman with Allergies, Anxiety. The patient has Nausea
Recent Allegra related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.