Review: could Allegra cause Headache postoperative?
Summary: there is no Headache postoperative reported by people who take Allegra yet.
We study 22,815 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache postoperative and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Headache postoperative >>>
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from 23,863 Allegra users)
Headache postoperative has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, anaesthesia, joint pain, high blood pressure, spinal anaesthesia. (latest reports from 50 Headache postoperative patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Headache Postoperative while taking Allegra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Headache Postoperative
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
- A study of side effects of Allegra for a 22-year old woman with Urticaria Chronic. The patient has Sleepiness (excess sleeping), Frequent Headaches (pain in head), Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Sertraline for a 33-year old woman with Itching, Ocd. The patient has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Fatigue, Drop Attacks
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra, Zoloft for a 26-year old woman with Allergies, Anxiety. The patient has Nausea
Recent Allegra related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.