Home > Allegra > Increased appetite > Allegra and Increased appetite
Review: could Allegra cause Increased appetite (Appetite - increased)?
We study 22,800 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 76 have Increased appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Increased appetite and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Increased appetite >>>
Allegra (latest outcomes from 23,847 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Increased Appetite (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires) (latest reports from 59,581 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 22,800 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 76 people (0.33%) have Increased Appetite.
Time on Allegra when people have Increased appetite * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Increased appetite||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Increased appetite when taking Allegra * :
|Increased appetite||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Increased appetite when taking Allegra * :
|Increased appetite||0.00%||9.09%||5.45%||7.27%||23.64%||21.82%||18.18%||14.55% |
Severity of Increased appetite when taking Allegra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Increased appetite||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Increased appetite ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Increased appetite||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (21 people, 27.63%)
- Depression (16 people, 21.05%)
- Hypersensitivity (13 people, 17.11%)
- Restless legs syndrome (11 people, 14.47%)
- Anxiety (8 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (21 people, 27.63%)
- Celebrex (21 people, 27.63%)
- Synthroid (20 people, 26.32%)
- Zoloft (20 people, 26.32%)
- Prilosec (19 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Increased Appetite while taking Allegra?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Increased Appetite
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Increased Appetite
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
More questions for: Allegra, Increased appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Allegra, Increased appetite
On eHealthMe, Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Allegra is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Allegra used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Allegra, Increased appetite
Recent Allegra related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Allegra, Increased appetite
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (3 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (9 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (6 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (53 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Breathing Difficulty Lying Down
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free Abraxis Pharm 2
- Alpha Yohimbine Hcl
- Lupron Depot
- Groin Swelling