Review: could Allegra cause Increased appetite (Appetite - increased)?
Summary: Increased appetite is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Chantix, and have Smoking cessation therapy.
We study 22,805 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 76 have Increased appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Increased appetite and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Increased appetite >>>
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 23,856 users)
Increased appetite (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder.(latest reports from Increased appetite 9,228 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 22,805 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 76 people (0.33%) have Increased Appetite.
Time on Allegra when people have Increased appetite * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Increased appetite||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Increased appetite when taking Allegra * :
|Increased appetite||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Increased appetite when taking Allegra * :
|Increased appetite||0.00%||9.09%||5.45%||7.27%||23.64%||21.82%||18.18%||14.55% |
Severity of Increased appetite when taking Allegra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Increased appetite||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Increased appetite ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Increased appetite||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (21 people, 27.63%)
- Depression (16 people, 21.05%)
- Hypersensitivity (13 people, 17.11%)
- Restless legs syndrome (11 people, 14.47%)
- Anxiety (8 people, 10.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (21 people, 27.63%)
- Celebrex (21 people, 27.63%)
- Synthroid (20 people, 26.32%)
- Zoloft (20 people, 26.32%)
- Prilosec (19 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Increased Appetite while taking Allegra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Increased Appetite
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Increased Appetite
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are an increase in appetite & tiredness side effects of the birth control tri-sprintec?
In the past I have taken the birth control Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and have never had any problems. I just switched to the generic brand, Tri-sprintec. I have now officially been taking Tri-Sprintec for 2 months. I recently started to notice that my appetite has increased and I've been eating A LOT more than normal; I have definitely started to gain weight. I also have been a lot more tired than usual.
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine? (1 answer)
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season allergies. Since starting the medication, however, I have noticed that around an hour afterwards, I started having a great deal of hunger and was drowsy about a half hour after taking the pill.
I just wanted to know. Are these normal side effects people have with this medication or is it just me?
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with 80mg of flouoxitine and prempro?
Would like to know if I can take Garcinia Cambogia with the meds and vitamin I am currently taking. I'd like to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. Thank You
More questions for: Allegra, Increased appetite
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Allegra, Increased appetite
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I have been on lorazepam for about almost 8 months. I used it since march because of me losing sleep and having panic attacks in middle or during my sleep. I also used it for anxiety. I was once in er for having panic attacks and they gave me this and other medicines I was on was lexapro and that di ...
- I am hungry all the time, no matter what I eat I am still hungry. I have gained 50 pounds in the past 6 months and I am always hungry. I do not crave anything just constant hunger pains. If i try to ignore them I get light headed and nauseous.
- Have experienced lower back pain after taking Allegra for years. I took a 1 year break from taking it, and started again, taking it on a daily basis instead of as needed. I no longer experience the chronic back pain, but now have significant arm weakness/pain around the elbow joint.
- I'm just checking my hunch about the reaction. I took the dexamethasone around 9:30 and the lortab around 12:30. By 1pm my face had started swelling and a red rash started along the laugh lines under the cheeks and started spreading rapidly. It was really hot and just looked like one giant hive. I t ...
- I always use sertraline for depression & take allergy medicines.
Sometimes I take zopiderm to sleep.
I also have neck problems....arthritis. Sometimes take aleve or ibprofen
My symptom that always occurs is a sore scalp.
More related studies for: Allegra, Increased appetite
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.