Home > Allegra > Lightheadedness > Allegra and Lightheadedness
Review: could Allegra cause Lightheadedness (Dizziness)?
We study 22,800 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,356 have Lightheadedness. Find out below who they are, when they have Lightheadedness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Lightheadedness >>>
Allegra (latest outcomes from 23,847 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Lightheadedness (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness and/or feeling that one may be about to faint) (latest reports from 1,295,378 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 22,800 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 1,356 people (5.95%) have Lightheadedness.
Time on Allegra when people have Lightheadedness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Lightheadedness when taking Allegra * :
Age of people who have Lightheadedness when taking Allegra * :
Severity of Lightheadedness when taking Allegra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Lightheadedness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (157 people, 11.58%)
- Hypertension (150 people, 11.06%)
- Hypersensitivity (134 people, 9.88%)
- Osteoporosis (121 people, 8.92%)
- Arthritis (110 people, 8.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (294 people, 21.68%)
- Lipitor (243 people, 17.92%)
- Vioxx (237 people, 17.48%)
- Nexium (227 people, 16.74%)
- Paxil (199 people, 14.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lightheadedness while taking Allegra?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Lightheadedness
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Allegra, Lightheadedness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Allegra, Lightheadedness
On eHealthMe, Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is often used for allergies. Find out below the conditions Allegra is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Allegra used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Zinc Sulfate, Biotin, Folate, Vitamin D, Calcium, Multivitamin, Emsam, Lamictal, Ativan, Buspar, Surmontil, Lipitor, Lunesta, Levothyroxine Sodium, Protonix, Prilosec Otc, Flovent Hfa, Singulair, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a patient with Colitis, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hair Loss, Vitamin D Decreased, General Physical Condition, Chronic Depression, Anxiety, Depression, Hypercalcaemia, Insomnia, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Asthma, Allergies. The patient has Dizziness, Fatigue - Chronic, Binge Eating
More related studies for: Allegra, Lightheadedness
Recent Allegra related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Allegra, Lightheadedness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (1 hour ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Honey Bee Pollen
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Klippel Feil Syndrome