Home > Allegra > Urinary tract infection > Allegra and Urinary tract infection
Review: could Allegra cause Urinary tract infection?
Summary: Urinary tract infection is found among people who take Allegra, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 22,800 people who have side effects while taking Allegra from FDA and social media. Among them, 549 have Urinary tract infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Urinary tract infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Allegra and have Urinary tract infection >>>
Allegra (latest outcomes from 23,851 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection (latest reports from 448,493 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 22,800 people reported to have side effects when taking Allegra. Among them, 582 people (2.55%) have Urinary Tract Infection.
Time on Allegra when people have Urinary tract infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Urinary tract infection||33.33%||14.29%||23.81%||19.05%||0.00%||9.52%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Urinary tract infection when taking Allegra * :
|Urinary tract infection||82.01%||17.99% |
Age of people who have Urinary tract infection when taking Allegra * :
|Urinary tract infection||0.00%||0.18%||1.59%||3.70%||5.47%||14.11%||23.28%||51.68% |
Severity of Urinary tract infection when taking Allegra ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Urinary tract infection||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Urinary tract infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (66 people, 11.34%)
- Hypertension (52 people, 8.93%)
- Pain (51 people, 8.76%)
- Depression (48 people, 8.25%)
- Metastases to bone (44 people, 7.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (143 people, 24.57%)
- Aredia (121 people, 20.79%)
- Zometa (119 people, 20.45%)
- Nexium (116 people, 19.93%)
- Lipitor (100 people, 17.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Urinary Tract Infection while taking Allegra?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Allegra and have Urinary Tract Infection
- support group for people who take Allegra
- support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Warfarin and urinary infections
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Urinary Tract Infection, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- Is there allergy medicines that you should not take with vwd
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Von Willebrand Disease, and takes Zyrtec, Benadryl, Allegra)
I am wondering what can be taken for allergies or medication I should avoid for people with von willebrands?
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- Can i take my macrobid while i have a hangover? is it safe?
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has UTI, and takes Macrobid)
Help me please! I really need to know if I can take my pill (macrobid) when I have a hangover
- Can i take garcinia cambogia with 80mg of flouoxitine and prempro?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Using Flouoxitine For Depression And Prempro For Menopause. Not Taking Garcinia Cambogia Yet., and takes Prozac, Prempro, Glucosamine, Vitamin E, Biotin, Allegra Allergy)
Would like to know if I can take Garcinia Cambogia with the meds and vitamin I am currently taking. I'd like to lose weight with Garcinia Cambogia. Thank You
More questions for: Allegra, Urinary tract infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Urinary track infection and bydureon
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has UTI, Uti. Haven't Had Any In Years..hard To Get Rid Of., and takes Bydureon)
After 7 weeks of nausea vomiting and diarrhea I got a uti that was hard to get rid of. I also have an inflammation of sacaril nerve. Have had antibiotics and steroids. It is still hurting after 2 months.Don't know if this is connected but is a fact.
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Migraines, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Sleep Disorder, Chronic Sinitus, Allergic Rhinitus, and takes Temazepam, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
- I have twice developed a uti after injection of prolia
(Posted by a 72 year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Cystitis, and takes Prolia)
I have taken Prolia for 2 years..4 injections. After the last 2 injections within 2 weeks I developed severe cystitis and had to go on course of antibiotics. I am fearful of continuing this medication as the last infection caused me to be treated at the emergency room.
- Flagyl and hair loss
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has UTI, and takes Prozac, Vyvanse)
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
More reviews for: Allegra, Urinary tract infection
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Azelastine Hydrochloride, Ipratropium Bromide, Ciprofloxacin, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Montelukast Sodium, Omeprazole, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Motrin, Zolpidem, Atenolol for a patient with Muscle Relaxer, Allergy To Mold - Dander - Dust, Allergy, Chronic Sinus Infection, Esophageal Spasm, Fibromyalgia, Stress And Anxiety, Sleeping Difficulty, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes And Brown Patches On Face
Comments: I have been struggling with sinusitis for almost 2 years now and they can't stop the dripping my nose from running,down throat to chest, lots of plegm, and have been congested for over a year and half. Since then, have tried me on every sort of antihistimine, Loradine, Zyrtec, Certirizine, and flut ...
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Benadryl, Allegra Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin, Paxil, Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Allergy To Chemicals, Multiple Allergies, General Physical Health Deterioration, Health, Anxiety Disorder, Asthmatic Crisis, Asthma. The patient has Acute Severe Asthma, Sweating Fever
Comments: I have had hospitalization (2012)due to a mold allergy. I am on disability bc of this. I moved to Florida bc the cold weather of Michigan was not helping my asthma condition. (I have had asthma for 25 years. Severe allergies since childhood.) Recently my sweating and asthma has gotten worse and I u ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Zyrtec, Synthroid, Allegra, Zantac, Prilosec, Aldactone, Zanaflex for a patient with Postnasal Drip, Hives, Thyroid Function Tests, Barrett's Esophagus, High Blood Pressure, Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Flushing Of Face And Neck With Hives
Comments: Flushing started Feb. 2013 with large hives. Face and neck become inflamed with burning pain, not itching. Had been on Celebrex several years ( also tried other NSAIDS including Ibuprofen, mobic and aspirin) For neck and joint pain as well as chronic plantar facitits. Episode seem less often withou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Allegra, Omeprazole, Tramadol, Calcium, Vitamin D for a patient with Pain - Shoulder, Sinus Disorder, Gerd, For Pain, Osteoporosis. The patient has Cramps - Leg
Comments: I have had leg cramps during the night for a number of years. I started taking Gabapentin January 2013 1 capsule evening then increased to 1 capsule in the morning and one at night. March 28, 2013, reduced to 1 capsule at night for one week and then discontinued. Since then I have had severe leg ...
- A study of drug interactions between Namenda, Plavix, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Amlodipine Besylate, Allegra, Lasix, Lexapro, Coreg, Aricept for a patient with Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Heart Disease Congenital, High Blood Pressure, Sinus Congestion, High Blood Sugar, Depression. The patient has Tiredness, Fluid Retention, Weight Gain, Impaired Memory, Self Injurious Behavior
Comments: My mother has had a lot of improvement compared to how she was in and out of the hospital about every 3 months for congestive heart failure. She looks well now, but has been having memory problems and strange behavior again since her Lasix was increased from 10mg twice a day to 20mg twice a day for ...
More related studies for: Allegra, Urinary tract infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Uterine Fibroids
- Enalapril Maleate
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (13 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (16 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (37 minutes ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (30 minutes ago)
- Compare Cellcept and Prograf and Rapamune for a 50-year old woman (34 minutes ago)
- Gymnema Sylvestre for a 72-year old man who has High Blood Sugar (53 minutes ago)