Alli and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Alli, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Wellbutrin, and have Weight decreased. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Alli. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,354 people who have side effects when taking Alli from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
19,354 people reported to have side effects when taking Alli.
Among them, 446 people (2.3%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Alli when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 46.4 %
- 1 - 6 months: 29.6 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.8 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.2 %
- 2 - 5 years: 4.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Alli *:
- female: 93.6 %
- male: 6.4 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Alli *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.77 %
- 20-29: 8.51 %
- 30-39: 14.18 %
- 40-49: 29.79 %
- 50-59: 24.47 %
- 60+: 21.28 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (26 people, 5.83%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 1.12%)
- Migraine (4 people, 0.90%)
- Osteopenia (3 people, 0.67%)
- Birth Control (3 people, 0.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin (12 people, 2.69%)
- Protonix (10 people, 2.24%)
- Folic Acid (10 people, 2.24%)
- Methotrexate (7 people, 1.57%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 1.57%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Malaise (136 people, 30.49%)
- Drug Ineffective (111 people, 24.89%)
- Weight Increased (110 people, 24.66%)
- Diarrhea (102 people, 22.87%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (94 people, 21.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Alli?
Alli has active ingredients of orlistat. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Alli 19,795 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Acupuncture and pain patients).