Home > Alli > Headache > Alli and Headache
Review: could Alli cause Headache?
We study 15,865 people who have side effects while taking Alli from FDA and social media. Among them, 964 have Headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Headache and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Alli and have Headache >>>
Alli (latest outcomes from 16,189 users) has active ingredients of orlistat. It is often used in weight loss.
Headache (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,191,904 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 15,865 people reported to have side effects when taking Alli. Among them, 964 people (6.08%) have Headache.
Time on Alli when people have Headache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Headache when taking Alli * :
Age of people who have Headache when taking Alli * :
Severity of Headache when taking Alli ** :
How people recovered from Headache ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Weight loss diet (136 people, 14.11%)
- Weight control (9 people, 0.93%)
- Weight decreased (6 people, 0.62%)
- Vitamin supplementation (4 people, 0.41%)
- Fibromyalgia (3 people, 0.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Unspecified medication (33 people, 3.42%)
- Multi-vitamin (12 people, 1.24%)
- Wellbutrin (11 people, 1.14%)
- Cough syrup with codeine (11 people, 1.14%)
- Bc (11 people, 1.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Headache while taking Alli?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alli and have Headache
- support group for people who take Alli
- support group for people who have Headache
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Is it safe to take methadone(52mg daily), metoprolol extended release(75mg daily) & xanax(1mg twice daily)
I'm just wanting to know if its safe to take all 3. I've been on methadone for 7yrs and about a yr ago i started tapering and started at 130mg, but am now at 52mg. I've been on the Metoprolol(extended release) for about a yr now taking 50mg in AM, and 25mg in PM. I just started taking the Xanax abo ...
- Can i take ibruprofen with parafon
I have back pain ,fever and head ache. I am not getting any releif. Can I take Ibuprofen?
- Has anyone had issues with vistaril causing ibs flare ups? and does vistaril help ic symptoms?
I have had IBS for almost 20 years and was diagnosed with IC about 12 years ago. I have been on Elavil for about 2 years and it was causing weight gain and I was starting to not sleep well at night past few months even when I take 3 of the Elavil at bedtime. So I asked my doctor if there was somethi ...
- Do you suddenly speak with a different accent after a headache, tia, stroke, or other head injury?
Does anyone else out there have a foreign accent that came on suddenly? I know Foreign Accent Syndrome is very rare, but I am trying to find others like myself so that we can learn together. I had a migraine often caused by weather fronts or strobe lights. Only this time it caused me to have a growi ...
- Can a person take antabuse and maxalt together?
I am taking Antabuse for alcoholism . But it's causing severe headaches. Can I try Maxalt for the headache?
- Is there a connection between black mold and pseudotumor cerebri
We have detected black mold in our home recently. I have had Trigeminal Neuralgia, Chari Malformation and have been diagnosed with Intracranial Hypertension. I now have a lumbar shunt but he constant pressure headaches, fatigue, memory loss, insomnia, sleeping a lot, dizziness etc is still present. ...
- I have developed a sudden intolerance to alcohol...just wanted to know can it be due to an antabuse given to me on the sly???
I wanted to know whether there is a test which can determine the presence of antabuse in the blood stream????
More questions for: Alli, Headache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Irregular menstrual cycle ob alli
missed periods and long menses (bleeding) lasting 29 days plus. would not stop without medication. cycle is prolonged and irregular only when taking alli. sometimes I Can go months without having a cycle and to get a cycle I must stop taking alliance for at least a week. This was my tell all. my pro ...
More reviews for: Alli, Headache
On eHealthMe, Alli (orlistat) is often used for obesity. Find out below the conditions Alli is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alli used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Alli, Headache
Recent Alli related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Xenical, Lamictal for a 31-year old woman who has Seizure Disorder
- Comparions of Alli, for a 44-year old man who has Hari
- Comparions of Seroquel, Xenical for a 40-year old woman who has Obesity
- Comparions of Alli, Janumet for a 48-year old woman who has Diabetes And Obesity
- Comparions of Alli (Glaxosmithkline Cons) - 60MG, Bactrim Ds (Mutual Pharm) - 800MG;160MG, Singulair (Merck) - EQ 10MG BASE for a 18-year old girl who has UTI - Recurrent
- Comparions of Alli (Glaxosmithkline Cons) - 60MG, Adipex-p (Teva) - 37.5MG for a 41-year old woman who has Lose Weight
- Comparions of Raspberry Ketone, Xenical for a 31-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Tapazole (King Pharms) - 5MG, Alli for a 32-year old woman who has Medical Observation
- Comparions of Atenolol (Teva) - 25MG, Alli for a 30-year old woman who has Kelp
- Comparions of Theophylline (Inwood Labs) - 300MG, Xenical (Hoffmann La Roche) - 120MG for a 43-year old man who has Calories - Diet
More related comparison studies for: Alli, Headache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.