Home > Alli > Rectal bleeding > Alli and Rectal bleeding
Review: could Alli cause Rectal bleeding?
Summary: there is no Rectal bleeding reported by people who take Alli yet.
We study 15,866 people who have side effects while taking Alli from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Rectal bleeding and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Alli and have Rectal bleeding >>>
Alli (latest outcomes from 16,190 users) has active ingredients of orlistat. It is often used in obesity.
Rectal bleeding (bleeding from rectum) (latest reports from 3,039 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain.
On Nov, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Rectal Bleeding while taking Alli?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alli
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Alli, Rectal bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Irregular menstrual cycle ob alli
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Menstrual Periods - Heavy, Prolonged, Or Irregular, and takes Alli)
missed periods and long menses (bleeding) lasting 29 days plus. would not stop without medication. cycle is prolonged and irregular only when taking alli. sometimes I Can go months without having a cycle and to get a cycle I must stop taking alliance for at least a week. This was my tell all. my pro ...
More reviews for: Alli, Rectal bleeding
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vyvanse, Flonase for a patient with Suppliment, Add, Multiple Allergies. The patient has Rectal Bleeding
Comments: Took me several years to figure out the connection here, because I have been on this medication steadily for so long. Also, I can't necessarily say that I experienced bleeding the entire time, but there were times during bleeding that I ran out of Flonase, and the bleeding stopped almost immediatel ...
- A study of drug interactions between Colloidal Silver, Oregon-Grape for a patient with Renal Pain, Rectal Bleeding. The patient has Bacterial Diarrhea, Rectal Bleeding
Comments: After going to Cabo San Lucas four years ago I developed diarrhea, new food sensitivities and mouth sores. No tests were conclusive. Then two years ago I had to have an emergency appendectomy. Two springs ago I developed a "fistula" that created an abscess that went from my rectum to my perineum. La ...
- A study of drug interactions between Bisacodyl, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Preservative Free, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Flunisolide, Alli, Potassium Chloride, Aspirin, Clonazepam, Buspirone Hcl, Simvastatin, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide, Carvedilol, Multivitamin, Zolpidem Tartrate, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Oxycodone for a patient with Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Weight Control, Potassium - Low, Blood Clot - Lung, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Hypertension - Medication Related, Diabetes, Blood Pressure Increased, Health, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Chronic Depression, Knee Replacement - Total. The patient has Anger, Stress, Pain Exacerbated
Comments: 27 L knee operations, three massive L knee infections resulting in a third and final arthoplasty revision. Extensive soft tissue damage resulting in perminante subqutanious sutuers and locking full leg brace, also perminante.
Daily swelling in the knee joint (4 to 6 cm daily). Constant pain as we ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prochlorperazine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Etodolac, Neurontin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Alli, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a patient with Nausea, Fibromyoma, Inflammation, Pain, Edima, Constipation, Muscle Spasms, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Bone Pain
Comments: I see a pain doctor once a month. They do a drug screen to see if you take you're meds, and if there's any meds you should not be taking. I did produce very little urine, approx. 1tsp-1tbl, but the nurse said she had a reading. it showed positive for Nuycnta in my system. I did not take anything tha ...
- A study of side effects of Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 for a patient with Pain. The patient has Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum)
Comments: Rectal bleeding started after using medication for approximately 60 hours. Was constipated at first with pain in the lower abdomen but was able to defecate 36 hours after the surgical procedure. Blood is bright red and has been going on for 8 hours intermittently.
More related studies for: Alli, Rectal bleeding
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.