Review: could Aloe vera cause Hiatus hernia (Hiatal hernia)?
Summary: Hiatus hernia is reported only by a few people who take Aloe vera.
We study 102 people who have side effects while taking Aloe vera from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hiatus hernia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Aloe vera and have Hiatus hernia >>>
Aloe vera has active ingredients of aloe. (latest outcomes from Aloe vera 116 users)
Hiatus hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Hiatus hernia 11,343 patients)
On Dec, 17, 2014: 102 people reported to have side effects when taking Aloe vera. Among them, 1 people (0.98%) has Hiatus Hernia.
Time on Aloe vera when people have Hiatus hernia * :
Gender of people who have Hiatus hernia when taking Aloe vera * :
|Hiatus hernia||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Hiatus hernia when taking Aloe vera * :
|Hiatus hernia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Hiatus hernia when taking Aloe vera ** :
How people recovered from Hiatus hernia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Colitis ulcerative (1 people, 100.00%)
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Somnolence (1 people, 100.00%)
- Colitis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Palpitations (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Imipramine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Azulfidine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zoloft (1 people, 100.00%)
- Paxil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Omega fish oil (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiatus Hernia while taking Aloe Vera?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aloe vera and have Hiatus Hernia
- support group for people who take Aloe vera
- support group for people who have Hiatus Hernia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is taking imodium a few days after taking aloe vera gel safe?
(Asked by a 16 year old girl who has Diarrhea, and takes Aloe Vera Gel)
I have diarrhea from taking aloe Vera gel and I really need to get rid of it, I bought the aloe Vera gel on about Monday of this week. I have been having diarrhea from this aloe Vera gel since a day after I took it. I was wondering if it was safe to take Imodium for my diarrhea four days after i dra ...
- Can anyone recommend any natural remedys and what foods to avoid
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Hiatus Hernia)
I had a G1 upper endoscopy done had barium meal done etc have hiatus hernia and acid reflux the burning is all down left hand side of body I am on 2x40mg of omeprazole can anyone give me any advice,thank you
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Migraines 7/24, Loss Of Balance, Thalmic Stroke, Hiatal Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Rapid Heart Beat, S.L.E., Fibromyalgia, Osteoarthritis, Raynauds, Asthma, Muscle Weakness, PFO, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Back Pain, Involuntary Tremors Occasionally, Knee Pain)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Can a spleenectomy cause a hiatal hernia
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Hiatal Hernia, and takes Omeprazole)
I had my spleen removed in 1977 and immediately started getting heartburn when I bent over swam or was horizontal. The Navy said it would go away with time and it did somewhat with changes to my diet and a truckload of antacids. I now am on omeprazole and it is better but the VA is charging me f ...
- Might my weight gain have been caused by lansoprazole?
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has GERD, Hiatus Hernia, and takes Lansoprazole)
After ten years of taking this PPI I have gained around 35 lbs / 15 kgs. I seem unable to lose this weight, much of it in my abdominal region. I suffer bloating and flatulence; this has been ascribed to diverticulosis. I have a BMI of 30 and a body fat content 0f 23.3%.
More questions for: Aloe vera, Hiatus hernia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Apple cider vinegar does work in place of nexium.
(Posted by a 21 year old man who has Reflux Oesophagitis, Hernia - Hiatal, and takes Nexium)
I took the maximum dose of drugs from I was 4 years old to control my conditions. I was, until recently, on Nexium 70mg per day.
I went cold turkey and started instead to take apple cider vinegar with the mother. I remain off all medication and I am able to control my symptoms using 1 tablespn 3 ...
More reviews for: Aloe vera, Hiatus hernia
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, Pms. The patient has Reflux
Comments: I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if something hasn't been swallowed properly. THE LUMp is not present all the time but I am very aware of it when it's there.
- A study of drug interactions between Butrans, Pantoprazole, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Celexa, Topiramate, Roxicodone for a patient with Chronic Pain From Herniated Disks, Hiatal Hernea Symptoms: Acid Reflux, Depression, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Chronic Pain. The patient has Hernia - Hiatal, Constipation, Heartburn - Chronic, Abdominal Bloating, Abdominal Pain
Comments: I was diagnosed with hiatal hernea 5 years ago via an endoscopy, which was done due to chronic complaints of the feeling of choking on "a ball of phlem in my throat", which turned out to be acid due to hernea. I have been taking pantoprazole nightly since then and it helps immensely. I have acid i ...
- A study of side effects of Dexilant for a patient with Hiatal Hernia. The patient has Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm)
Comments: feeling in stomach is horrible. Like its dry, deep and very uncomfortable
- A study of drug interactions between Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Vicodin, Septra Ds, Bactrim Ds for a patient with MRSA Infection, Pain From Mrsa Removal Abcesses, Mrsa Abcess Removed Left Hip And Middle Right Finger, Mrsa Abcesses Removed (3) From Labia. The patient has Weight Loss - Unintentional, Fever, Loss Of Appetite, Loss Of Libido, Sweating Increased, Night Sweats, Diarrhoea, Nausea, Chest Tightness, Hernia - Hiatal, Abcesses, Warm To Touch Sores
Comments: I'm always worried about upsetting or not pleasing everyone around me. I've taken an exam at work 3 times and have failed but I know the information front to back.
- A study of drug interactions between Yaz, Aloe Vera, Garcinia Cambogia, Thiamine Nitrate, Para - Aminobenzoic Acid, Calcium D-Pantothenate for a patient with Contraception, Weight Loss, Hair Loss, Hair Loss In Women. The patient has Skin Hyperpigmentation
Comments: I have been taking these pills for the past month and suddenly this morning I noticed that I have a very whitening patch on my forehead and some brownish spots too on my forehead as well. Can you kindly advise if any of these can cause pigmentation?
More related studies for: Aloe vera, Hiatus hernia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.