Home > Aloe vera > Peripheral edema > Aloe vera and Peripheral edema
Review: could Aloe vera cause Peripheral edema (Oedema Peripheral)?
Summary: Peripheral edema is found among people who take Aloe vera, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Humira, and have Hypertension.
We study 102 people who have side effects while taking Aloe vera from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Peripheral edema. Find out below who they are, when they have Peripheral edema and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Aloe vera and have Peripheral edema >>>
Aloe vera (latest outcomes from 116 users) has active ingredients of aloe.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 100 people reported to have side effects when taking Aloe vera. Among them, 8 people (8.00%) have Peripheral Edema.
Time on Aloe vera when people have Peripheral edema * :
Gender of people who have Peripheral edema when taking Aloe vera * :
|Peripheral edema||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who have Peripheral edema when taking Aloe vera * :
|Peripheral edema||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Peripheral edema when taking Aloe vera ** :
How people recovered from Peripheral edema ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (5 people, 62.50%)
- Vitamin supplementation (4 people, 50.00%)
- Psoriasis (3 people, 37.50%)
- Pruritus (3 people, 37.50%)
- Gastroenteritis radiation (2 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (5 people, 62.50%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 37.50%)
- Gabapentin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Turmeric (3 people, 37.50%)
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Peripheral Edema while taking Aloe Vera?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aloe vera and have Peripheral Edema
- support group for people who take Aloe vera
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is taking imodium a few days after taking aloe vera gel safe?
(Asked by a 16 year old girl who has Diarrhea, and takes Aloe Vera Gel)
I have diarrhea from taking aloe Vera gel and I really need to get rid of it, I bought the aloe Vera gel on about Monday of this week. I have been having diarrhea from this aloe Vera gel since a day after I took it. I was wondering if it was safe to take Imodium for my diarrhea four days after i dra ...
More questions for: Aloe vera, Peripheral edema
More reviews for: Aloe vera, Peripheral edema
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, Pms. The patient has Reflux
Comments: I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if something hasn't been swallowed properly. THE LUMp is not present all the time but I am very aware of it when it's there.
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Perindopril Erbumine for a patient with Oedema Peripheral, Hypertension. The patient has Oedema Peripheral
Comments: Toxaemia pregnancy twice, osteoarthritis, obesity,trauma to right legbruptured hamstring. Fractured ankle
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Estradiol, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Calcium, Cymbalta, Synthroid, Crestor, Neurontin, Aspirin, Plavix, Plaquenil, Norvasc, Nitroglycerin, Isuprel, Ranexa for a patient with Sciatic Nerve Injury, Hysterectomy, Ace Levels, Primary Hyperparathyroidism, Muscle Pain, Hypothyroidism, Preventive Surgery, Vasospasm, Autoimmune Disorders, Angina - Unstable. The patient has Vasospasm, Angina Unstable, Muscle Enzyme Increased, Vision Impairment, Vitreous Detachment, Oedema Peripheral, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Eyes - Dry
Comments: Have had unidentified autoimmune disease for five years, elevated cardiac enzymes from coronary vasospasms, joint pain, arthritis, muscle weakness, muscle tears
- A study of drug interactions between Yaz, Aloe Vera, Garcinia Cambogia, Thiamine Nitrate, Para - Aminobenzoic Acid, Calcium D-Pantothenate for a patient with Contraception, Weight Loss, Hair Loss, Hair Loss In Women. The patient has Skin Hyperpigmentation
Comments: I have been taking these pills for the past month and suddenly this morning I noticed that I have a very whitening patch on my forehead and some brownish spots too on my forehead as well. Can you kindly advise if any of these can cause pigmentation?
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Pepcid, Keppra, Dexamethasone for a patient with Anti Ulcer, Anti Seizure, Brain Edema. The patient has
Comments: diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme grade 4
More related studies for: Aloe vera, Peripheral edema
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.