Home > Aloe vera > Peripheral edema > Aloe vera and Peripheral edema
Review: could Aloe vera cause Peripheral edema (Oedema Peripheral)?
We study 102 people who have side effects while taking Aloe vera from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Peripheral edema. Find out below who they are, when they have Peripheral edema and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aloe vera and have Peripheral edema >>>
Aloe vera (latest outcomes from 115 users) has active ingredients of aloe.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 100 people reported to have side effects when taking Aloe vera. Among them, 8 people (8.00%) have Peripheral Edema.
Time on Aloe vera when people have Peripheral edema * :
Gender of people who have Peripheral edema when taking Aloe vera * :
|Peripheral edema||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who have Peripheral edema when taking Aloe vera * :
|Peripheral edema||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Peripheral edema when taking Aloe vera ** :
How people recovered from Peripheral edema ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (5 people, 62.50%)
- Vitamin supplementation (4 people, 50.00%)
- Psoriasis (3 people, 37.50%)
- Pruritus (3 people, 37.50%)
- Gastroenteritis radiation (2 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Humira (5 people, 62.50%)
- Omeprazole (3 people, 37.50%)
- Gabapentin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Turmeric (3 people, 37.50%)
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Peripheral Edema while taking Aloe Vera?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Aloe vera and have Peripheral Edema
- support group for people who take Aloe vera
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is taking imodium a few days after taking aloe vera gel safe?
I have diarrhea from taking aloe Vera gel and I really need to get rid of it, I bought the aloe Vera gel on about Monday of this week. I have been having diarrhea from this aloe Vera gel since a day after I took it. I was wondering if it was safe to take Imodium for my diarrhea four days after i dra ...
More questions for: Aloe vera, Peripheral edema
More reviews for: Aloe vera, Peripheral edema
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Aloe vera, Peripheral edema
Recent Aloe vera related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Aloe vera, Peripheral edema
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Calcium Gluconate
- Second Degree Burn
- Upper Limb Deformity