Home > Alprazolam > Hiccups > Alprazolam and Hiccups
Review: could Alprazolam cause Hiccups?
We study 32,432 people who have side effects while taking Alprazolam from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Hiccups. Find out below who they are, when they have Hiccups and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Alprazolam and have Hiccups >>>
Alprazolam (latest outcomes from 33,633 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Hiccups (an involuntary spasm of the diaphragm and respiratory organs, with a sudden closure of the glottis and a sound like a cough) (latest reports from 16,415 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, pain, multiple myeloma, quit smoking.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 32,432 people reported to have side effects when taking Alprazolam. Among them, 23 people (0.07%) have Hiccups.
Time on Alprazolam when people have Hiccups * :
Gender of people who have Hiccups when taking Alprazolam * :
Age of people who have Hiccups when taking Alprazolam * :
Severity of Hiccups when taking Alprazolam ** :
How people recovered from Hiccups ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Constipation (11 people, 47.83%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 8.70%)
- Metastases to liver (2 people, 8.70%)
- Nausea (1 people, 4.35%)
- Back pain (1 people, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (12 people, 52.17%)
- Amoxicillin (12 people, 52.17%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (12 people, 52.17%)
- Prilosec (12 people, 52.17%)
- Promethazine (12 people, 52.17%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hiccups while taking Alprazolam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alprazolam and have Hiccups
- support group for people who take Alprazolam
- support group for people who have Hiccups
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Alprazolam, Hiccups
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Horrible hiccups may be caused by sulfamethoxazole
a few hours after taking Bactrim/sulfamethoxazole I got the worst case of Hiccups Ever. it has now been over 24 hours and I havent stopped. will be visiting my doctor in the morning.
More reviews for: Alprazolam, Hiccups
On eHealthMe, Alprazolam (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alprazolam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alprazolam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Alprazolam, Hiccups
Recent Alprazolam related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Alprazolam, Hiccups
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Liposarcoma Metastatic
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Vaginal Burning Sensation