Review: could Alprazolam cause Skin burning sensation?
This is a review of Skin burning sensation by studying 32,306 people who take Alprazolam. We analyze: the time on Alprazolam when people have Skin burning sensation, gender and age of these people, the severity of Skin burning sensation, how they recovered, and common conditions and drugs used besides Alprazolam. The review is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Alprazolam (latest outcomes from 33,544 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder. Commonly reported side effects of Alprazolam include completed suicide, stress and anxiety, nausea, nausea aggravated, anxiety aggravated.
Skin burning sensation
Skin burning sensation (latest reports from 39,702 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, high blood pressure, low density lipoprotein increased, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Mar, 11, 2014: 32,306 people reported to have side effects when taking Alprazolam. Among them, 45 people (0.14%) have Skin Burning Sensation. They amount to 0.11% of all the 39,702 people who have Skin Burning Sensation.
Time on Alprazolam when people have Skin burning sensation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin burning sensation||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Skin burning sensation when taking Alprazolam * :
|Skin burning sensation||81.82%||18.18% |
Age of people who have Skin burning sensation when taking Alprazolam * :
|Skin burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.56%||7.69%||20.51%||17.95%||51.28% |
Severity of Skin burning sensation when taking Alprazolam ** :
How people recovered from Skin burning sensation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Renal cell carcinoma (8 people, 17.78%)
- Nausea (5 people, 11.11%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 8.89%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (4 people, 8.89%)
- Psoriasis (3 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (10 people, 22.22%)
- Lipitor (9 people, 20.00%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (9 people, 20.00%)
- Gabapentin (9 people, 20.00%)
- Stool softener (8 people, 17.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Alprazolam, Skin burning sensation
You can also:
On eHealthMe, Alprazolam (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alprazolam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alprazolam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Browse Alprazolam side effects from A to Z:
Browse Alprazolam drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know that this is something serious..I can feel it. I just have to get the Doctors, to find it...and fix whatever it is that is wrong.
I am trying to find what is the root cause of it all, then I might be able to find some relief.."Lord Willing". I have always been a driven individual and love life. I am a fighter and a survivor, so I will continue forward..until I find a way to the answer.
The pain level stays around 5 or 6 everyday and can be overwhelming at times, but I pray and I find relief for a moment..from The Lord. Grateful to be alive. Just want life to be normal again and to be able, to spend my time with my family that I have missed so much of.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- What are side effects if i mix celebrex with meloxicam?
I had total joint done on right leg about 3 years ago. Left knee was getting bad at that time, but I've gotten by with cortisone injections up until now. I've had cortisone shots in my both hips. I've developed an issue with right wrist, severe pain, not much range of motion, dr. makes me wear a ...
- Is it safe to take methadone(52mg daily), metoprolol extended release(75mg daily) & xanax(1mg twice daily)
I'm just wanting to know if its safe to take all 3. I've been on methadone for 7yrs and about a yr ago i started tapering and started at 130mg, but am now at 52mg. I've been on the Metoprolol(extended release) for about a yr now taking 50mg in AM, and 25mg in PM. I just started taking the Xanax abo ...
- What are the effects of multiple drugs on chromagranin a levels?
I have been diagnosed with carcinoid cancer and had a very small tumor removed. My CgA levels have been, since my surgery, below 200. Recently, the number jumped to 2000. My doctor and I are trying to find out if any of the many drugs I take, in addition to my diabetes medications and insulin, can ...
More questions for: Alprazolam, Skin burning sensation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Skin burning sensation with delsym
I had been sick for about a week and had been taking Sudafed every 4-6 hours for congestion for the past couple of days. I also take wellbutrin SR daily as an antidepressant. I started taking the suspension formula of Delsym 12 hour release about 24 hours previously (so I had already had two doses ...
- Celexa, xanax and restoril combo caused an immediate onset of dementia in my 79 year old father
My father has been on Celexa for years now. 2 months ago, my mother (his wife of 50 years) passed away. My father immediately had anxiety and sleeping problems that accompanied his anxiety. His doctor prescribed, on top of the Celexa, Restoril for sleep, and Xanax during the day. Over a period o ...
More reviews for: Alprazolam, Skin burning sensation
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones (Bone pain or tenderness), Paralysis (Muscle function loss), Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness (Weakness), Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral (Arteriovenous malformation - cerebral), Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease (Osteoarthritis), Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head (Headache), Fatigue - Chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome), Lightheadedness - Fainting (Fainting), Cramps - Muscle (Muscle cramps), Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (Numbness and tingling), Dizziness, Restlessness (Agitation), Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles (Muscle aches)
More related studies for: Alprazolam, Skin burning sensation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.