Home > Alprazolam > Skin burning sensation > Alprazolam and Skin burning sensation
Review: could Alprazolam cause Skin burning sensation?
We study 32,432 people who have side effects while taking Alprazolam from FDA and social media. Among them, 46 have Skin burning sensation. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin burning sensation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Alprazolam and have Skin burning sensation >>>
Alprazolam (latest outcomes from 33,633 users) has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Skin burning sensation
Skin burning sensation (latest reports from 43,555 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, high blood pressure, low density lipoprotein increased, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 32,432 people reported to have side effects when taking Alprazolam. Among them, 46 people (0.14%) have Skin Burning Sensation.
Time on Alprazolam when people have Skin burning sensation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin burning sensation||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Gender of people who have Skin burning sensation when taking Alprazolam * :
|Skin burning sensation||82.22%||17.78% |
Age of people who have Skin burning sensation when taking Alprazolam * :
|Skin burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.50%||7.50%||20.00%||20.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Skin burning sensation when taking Alprazolam ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin burning sensation||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Skin burning sensation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Skin burning sensation||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Renal cell carcinoma (8 people, 17.39%)
- Nausea (5 people, 10.87%)
- High density lipoprotein decreased (4 people, 8.70%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 8.70%)
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (3 people, 6.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (10 people, 21.74%)
- Levothyroxine sodium (9 people, 19.57%)
- Lipitor (9 people, 19.57%)
- Gabapentin (9 people, 19.57%)
- Novolog (8 people, 17.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Burning Sensation while taking Alprazolam?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alprazolam and have Skin Burning Sensation
- support group for people who take Alprazolam
- support group for people who have Skin Burning Sensation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Alprazolam, Skin burning sensation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
More reviews for: Alprazolam, Skin burning sensation
On eHealthMe, Alprazolam (alprazolam) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alprazolam is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alprazolam used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron, Hydroxyzine, Prednisolone Acetate, Alprazolam, Synthroid, Oxycodone, Prednisone, Lexapro, Norco, Methadone Hydrochloride, Methotrexate, Folic Acid for a patient with Nasua, Allergic Cough, Eye Inflammation, Anxiety And Stress, Thyroid Disorder, Bechets, Beets. The patient has Fatigue, Rare Face Lesions, Pain - Head, Head Lesions, Hip Pain, Back Pain - Low, Thyroid Gland Abscess, Throat Lesion, Loss Of Hair, Tooth Loss, Leg Swelling, Eye Pain, Ear Pain, Pitted And Gangrene Ulcers, Severe Granulomas, Ganglolian Ankle Cyst, Bowel Cramping, Skin Fissures, Skin Sensitisation, Skin Discoloration - Bluish, Skin Necrosis, Vascular Skin Disorder, Skin Burning Sensation, Hot Flashes, Mouth Ulceration, Pain - Joints
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
More related studies for: Alprazolam, Skin burning sensation
Recent Alprazolam related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Alprazolam, Skin burning sensation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.