Review: could Ambien cause Breast cancer female?
Summary: Breast cancer female is found among people who take Ambien, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Ibuprofen, and have Hormone replacement therapy.
We study 43,157 people who have side effects while taking Ambien from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Breast cancer female. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast cancer female and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ambien and have Breast cancer female >>>
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 46,780 Ambien users)
Breast cancer female
Breast cancer female has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 20,409 Breast cancer female patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 43,157 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien. Among them, 53 people (0.12%) have Breast Cancer Female.
Time on Ambien when people have Breast cancer female * :
Gender of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Ambien * :
|Breast cancer female||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Ambien * :
|Breast cancer female||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.04%||8.16%||46.94%||42.86% |
Severity of Breast cancer female when taking Ambien ** :
How people recovered from Breast cancer female ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hormone replacement therapy (12 people, 22.64%)
- Pain (11 people, 20.75%)
- Multiple sclerosis (10 people, 18.87%)
- Hypersensitivity (9 people, 16.98%)
- Hypertension (9 people, 16.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ibuprofen (18 people, 33.96%)
- Premarin (15 people, 28.30%)
- Provera (13 people, 24.53%)
- Vitamin e (11 people, 20.75%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (9 people, 16.98%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Breast Cancer Female while taking Ambien?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ambien and have Breast Cancer Female
- support group for people who take Ambien
- support group for people who have Breast Cancer Female
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate, Singulair, Advair Diskus 500/50, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Clonidine, Lamictal, Prozac, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Ambien for a 28-year old woman with Asthma, Allergy To Animal, Depression - Chronic, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Gad, Insomnia.
- A study of side effects of Ambien for a 30-year old man with Initial Insomnia. The patient has Anxiety Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Ambien, Adderall 30, Wellbutrin Sr for a 53-year old man with Pain - Back, Insomnia, Adhd, Depression. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Lipitor, AMBIEN, Sertraline for a 59-year old woman with Meralgia Paraesthetica, Heartburn - Chronic, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Le Cells, Cd8 Lymphocytes, Neutrophilia
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Aspirin, Fish Oil, Celexa, Enalapril Maleate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Adderall 30, Plavix, Imdur for a 71-year old man with Insomnia, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Adhd, Angina - Unstable. The patient has Irritability, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Teeth Brittle
Recent Ambien related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ambien, Valium for a 30-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Halcion, Dalmane, Ambien for a 51-year old man who has Sleepy
- Comparions of Adderall Xr 25, Ambien, Lyrica, Marijuana, Oxycodone for a 38-year old woman who has Chronic Pain
- Comparions of Ambien, Morphine Sulfate, Percocet for a 41-year old woman who has Pain - Back
- Comparions of Ambien, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Vistaril for a 18-year old girl who has Insomnia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.