Ambien and Breast cancer female - from FDA reports
Breast cancer female is found among people who take Ambien, especially for people who are 50-59 old also take medication Ibuprofen, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Breast cancer female with Ambien. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 62,274 people who have side effects when taking Ambien from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
62,274 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien.
Among them, 64 people (0.1%) have Breast cancer female
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Breast cancer female when taking Ambien *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.82 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 45.45 %
- 60+: 43.64 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (13 people, 20.31%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (13 people, 20.31%)
- High Blood Pressure (13 people, 20.31%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (10 people, 15.62%)
- Hypersensitivity (9 people, 14.06%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ibuprofen (18 people, 28.12%)
- Premarin (15 people, 23.44%)
- Provera (14 people, 21.88%)
- Zofran (10 people, 15.62%)
- Neurontin (10 people, 15.62%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pleural Effusion (10 people, 15.62%)
- Disease Progression (8 people, 12.50%)
- Acute Respiratory Failure (8 people, 12.50%)
- Pancytopenia (7 people, 10.94%)
- Generalised Oedema (7 people, 10.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Breast cancer female when taking Ambien?
- Check symptoms - is breast cancer female caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBreast cancer female and drugs with ingredients of zolpidem tartrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBreast cancer female and Ambien from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 68,348 users)
Breast cancer female
Breast cancer female has been reported by people with hormone replacement therapy, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, menopausal symptoms, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 25,097 Breast cancer female patients).
Browse all side effects of Ambiena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Breast cancer femaleBreast cancer female
Could your condition cause Breast cancer femaleBreast cancer female
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- eight years on Levothyroxine. 100 microgram for seven years. Then 125 mg. - No symptoms of hypothyroidism prior to starting taking the med as it's prescribed by my PCP based on my high TSH - Excellent health condition, even now, except cancer. - Almost impeccably healthy life style. No ...
I just got out of the hospital for low white blood cell count, and had developed an infection in my throat that would not go away. I was given 2 blood transfusions and 2 platelet transfusions. At the onset of my terminal cancer, my pain specialist said it would be ok to use meth if it gave me ...
I'm a male that is almost 73 years old. I've been on Ambien for almost three months. About 20 days ago I started experiencing feeling hot in the head and shoulders. At first these hot feelings would start in the middle of the afternoon and end in the early evening. But now they sometimes start ...
User reviews to the study
I have an indiana pouch due to the face that my own bladder was so bad from IC. Now I am getting just as many infections and I don't know why. I am immunie to most antibiotics because I have taken so many since about 1994.
Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...
I have been taking 12.5 mg Ambien CR for 6 years 2 or 3 times per week and then for about 10 or 11 months every night. About 6 months ago I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in both feet and it has become worse since. In the past 2 months or so I have tried to get off Ambien by cutting ...