Home > Ambien > Bruising > Ambien and Bruising
Review: could Ambien cause Bruising (Bruise)?
We study 43,096 people who have side effects while taking Ambien from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bruising and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ambien and have Bruising >>>
Ambien (latest outcomes from 46,710 users) has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia.
On Nov, 22, 2014: 43,096 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Bruising.
Time on Ambien when people have Bruising * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Bruising when taking Ambien * :
Age of people who have Bruising when taking Ambien * :
Severity of Bruising when taking Ambien ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Bruising ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood (1 people, 33.33%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 people, 33.33%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 33.33%)
- Birth control and family planning (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lorazepam (1 people, 33.33%)
- Sertraline (1 people, 33.33%)
- Effexor xr (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 33.33%)
- Nuvaring (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
Do you have Bruising while taking Ambien?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Nystop
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
More questions for: Nystop, Splint - instructions
More reviews for: Nystop, Splint - instructions
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal. The patient has Weakness, Agitation, Delusions, Mixed
Comments: was in ICU on ventalator for 14 dyas , moved to regular room for 7 days not getting any better mentally
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
Comments: I have pos. speckled ANA titer since I was in my early 20's, but no autoimmunity symptoms or rashes to report. My LLMD has dx'd me as having lyme disease and I am in treatment for that currently.
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Prednisone, Nystatin for a patient with Kidney Disease, Hypertension, Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis, Thrush. The patient has Hurts To Open Mouth, Jaw Pops
Comments: My jaw pops when I chew on the left side only. It hurts if I open it more than an inch. I have hold my head back in order to put food in mouth because I can only open it so wide.
- A study of drug interactions between Flagyl, Nystatin, Ciprofloxacin for a patient with Skin Candida, Skin Infection - Yeast. The patient has Urination - Painful
Comments: i also feel pains after urinating for abt a minute before it stops and stats again when i urinate
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Glycinate, Nystatin, Fluconazole for a patient with Insomnia, Candidiasis. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Magnesium glyconate and Magnesium gluconate to help with stress and sleep issues
More related studies for: Nystop, Splint - instructions
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.