Ambien and Cardiac failure congestive - from FDA reports
Cardiac failure congestive is found among people who take Ambien, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Cardiac failure congestive with Ambien. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 61,062 people who have side effects when taking Ambien from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
61,062 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien.
Among them, 1,503 people (2.46%) have Cardiac Failure Congestive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ambien when people have Cardiac Failure Congestive *:
- < 1 month: 50.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 12.5 %
- 2 - 5 years: 4.17 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cardiac Failure Congestive when taking Ambien *:
- female: 57.34 %
- male: 42.66 %
Age of people who have Cardiac Failure Congestive when taking Ambien *:
- 0-1: 0.65 %
- 2-9: 0.08 %
- 10-19: 0.16 %
- 20-29: 1.21 %
- 30-39: 2.67 %
- 40-49: 11.87 %
- 50-59: 24.07 %
- 60+: 58.64 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (180 people, 11.98%)
- Depression (140 people, 9.31%)
- Multiple Myeloma (111 people, 7.39%)
- High Blood Pressure (101 people, 6.72%)
- Sleep Disorder (93 people, 6.19%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (570 people, 37.92%)
- Aspirin (394 people, 26.21%)
- Zometa (330 people, 21.96%)
- Coumadin (301 people, 20.03%)
- Coreg (292 people, 19.43%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (476 people, 31.67%)
- Pain (470 people, 31.27%)
- Breathing Difficulty (427 people, 28.41%)
- High Blood Pressure (424 people, 28.21%)
- Weakness (386 people, 25.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cardiac failure congestive when taking Ambien?
- Check symptoms - is cardiac failure congestive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 67,038 users)
Cardiac Failure Congestive
Cardiac failure congestive has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, primary pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 93,153 Cardiac failure congestive patients).
Browse all side effects of Ambiena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cardiac failure congestiveCardiac failure congestive
Could your condition cause Cardiac failure congestiveCardiac failure congestive
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I'm a male that is almost 73 years old. I've been on Ambien for almost three months. About 20 days ago I started experiencing feeling hot in the head and shoulders. At first these hot feelings would start in the middle of the afternoon and end in the early evening. But now they sometimes start ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been taking 12.5 mg Ambien CR for 6 years 2 or 3 times per week and then for about 10 or 11 months every night. About 6 months ago I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in both feet and it has become worse since. In the past 2 months or so I have tried to get off Ambien by cutting ...