Ambien and Feeling of relaxation - from FDA reports
Feeling of relaxation is found among people who take Ambien, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Seroquel, and have Bipolar disorder. This review analyzes which people have Feeling of relaxation with Ambien. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 62,274 people who have side effects when taking Ambien from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 30, 2017
62,274 people reported to have side effects when taking Ambien.
Among them, 11 people (0.02%) have Feeling of relaxation
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ambien when people have Feeling of relaxation *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Feeling of relaxation when taking Ambien *:
- female: 90.91 %
- male: 9.09 %
Age of people who have Feeling of relaxation when taking Ambien *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 55.56 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (7 people, 63.64%)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (6 people, 54.55%)
- Thyroid Diseases (3 people, 27.27%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 27.27%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 27.27%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (7 people, 63.64%)
- Seroquel (7 people, 63.64%)
- Vicodin (6 people, 54.55%)
- Lyrica (2 people, 18.18%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 18.18%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (9 people, 81.82%)
- Malaise (7 people, 63.64%)
- Feeling Abnormal (7 people, 63.64%)
- Suicidal Ideation (6 people, 54.55%)
- Abnormal Dreams (6 people, 54.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Feeling of relaxation when taking Ambien?
- Check symptoms - is feeling of relaxation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFeeling of relaxation and drugs with ingredients of zolpidem tartrate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFeeling of relaxation and Ambien from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 68,346 users)
Feeling of relaxation
Feeling of relaxation has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 1,115 Feeling of relaxation patients).
Browse all side effects of Ambiena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Feeling of relaxationFeeling of relaxation
Could your condition cause Feeling of relaxationFeeling of relaxation
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I'm a male that is almost 73 years old. I've been on Ambien for almost three months. About 20 days ago I started experiencing feeling hot in the head and shoulders. At first these hot feelings would start in the middle of the afternoon and end in the early evening. But now they sometimes start ...
User reviews to the study
I have an indiana pouch due to the face that my own bladder was so bad from IC. Now I am getting just as many infections and I don't know why. I am immunie to most antibiotics because I have taken so many since about 1994.
Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...
I have been taking 12.5 mg Ambien CR for 6 years 2 or 3 times per week and then for about 10 or 11 months every night. About 6 months ago I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in both feet and it has become worse since. In the past 2 months or so I have tried to get off Ambien by cutting ...