Review: could Ambien cause Parachute mitral valve?
Summary: there is no Parachute mitral valve reported by people who take Ambien yet.
We study 43,106 people who have side effects while taking Ambien from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Parachute mitral valve and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ambien and have Parachute mitral valve >>>
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Ambien 46,720 users)
Parachute mitral valve
Parachute mitral valve has been reported by people with depression, major depression, generalized anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Parachute mitral valve 20 patients)
On Dec, 18, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Parachute Mitral Valve while taking Ambien?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ambien
- support group for people who have Parachute Mitral Valve
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What can i do to help my wife who is on ambien and sometimes has horrible restless leg syndrome?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has ADD, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, and takes Adderall, Ambien)
She will take her meds like a hour and a half before actually going to sleep. The Zambian that is and sometimes she has uncontrolled restless leg syndrome. She has to move them a certain way and everything. This last time it lasted a hour and a half. I was just wondering if there is anything I could ...
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Benadryl, Tylenol, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft)
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
- Can ambien causing euphoria and the jitters
(Asked by a 19 year old boy who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Feeling Jittery, and takes Ambien)
After taking the ambien to help me sleep I feel euphoric and jittery rather than calmed. I take an anti-depressant in the morning composed of M folic acids.
- Can ambien or phentermine cause a subarachnoid hemmorage
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Phentermine 37gms, and takes Ambien)
Subarachnoid hemmorage, no anuerysms found. Discharged after 16days. Have occasional headaches.
- Can botox help fmd disease?
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who has Fibromuscular Dysplasia (FMD) - Stroke Secondary To, and takes Ambien)
I,had fmd in 2010 took blood.thinners to help,with it. I haven't had any problems until now. My neck is starting to hurt again. I was just wondering if botox helps in any way.
More questions for: Ambien, Parachute mitral valve
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Zolpidem er side effects
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Bipolar Ii Disorder, Sleeping Difficulty, and takes Zolpidem Tartrate)
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Constipation, Peripheral Neuropathy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Chronic Kidney Disease, and takes Milk Thistle, Zolpidem, Melatonin, Xanax, Adderall 30, Zorvolex)
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Steroid Dependent Asthmatic, and takes Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate, Norco, Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone)
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella, Lyrica, Synthroid, Effexor, Tramadol, Duragesic-50, Flexeril, Ambien)
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has False Positive Drug Test While On Probation Or Parole, and takes Sonata, Lunesta, Diazepam, Prozac, Lexapro, Ambien, Remeron )
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
More reviews for: Ambien, Parachute mitral valve
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Ambien, Norco, Vyvanse for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Back Injury, Add. The patient has Sweating Increased, Fatigue, Swelling Of Fingers, Hand Or Foot Spasms, Intranasal Numbness, Ear Discomfort, Headache, Skin Eruption, Eyes - Dry, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain - Joints
Comments: Had an emergency appendectomy in February with complications.... have lived with joint, muscle pain most of my adult life. Constant stomach problems from a young wage. IBS, constipation, nausea, loss of appetite. Feel like I am basically a failure, unable to keep a permanent job. Marriage is on verg ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Suboxone, Lamotrigine, Depakote for a patient with Insomnia, Addiction, Mood Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Nightmares
Comments: I am waking you 4-5 times a week between 3-4 am crying and yelling.I have the same dream every night, detail for detail.it's always the same, I get a call to come to the hospital something to do with my husband. I go there and they don't say anything to me just walk me into a room and he is laying ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Ambien, Fioricet W/ Codeine, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Metformin, Onglyza, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Benicar Hct, Metoprolol Succinate for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Complicated Migraine, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Vitamin D Abnormal, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Hypertension. The patient has Painful Response To Normal Stimuli, Depression Aggravated, Aggression Aggravated, Muscle Spasms, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
Comments: Recently Dxd w/ toxic multinodular goiter/hyperthyroidism. Fibromyalgia for 20+ years. Had to titrate off Savella 100 mg. BID due to hyperthyroidism. Now all above symptoms have worsened. Because thyroid blood work was in normal range ( although I had been on low iodine diet for 2 months, which shou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Azelastine Hydrochloride, Ipratropium Bromide, Ciprofloxacin, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Montelukast Sodium, Omeprazole, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Motrin, Zolpidem, Atenolol for a patient with Muscle Relaxer, Allergy To Mold - Dander - Dust, Allergy, Chronic Sinus Infection, Esophageal Spasm, Fibromyalgia, Stress And Anxiety, Sleeping Difficulty, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation. The patient has Elevated Liver Enzymes And Brown Patches On Face
Comments: I have been struggling with sinusitis for almost 2 years now and they can't stop the dripping my nose from running,down throat to chest, lots of plegm, and have been congested for over a year and half. Since then, have tried me on every sort of antihistimine, Loradine, Zyrtec, Certirizine, and flut ...
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibric Acid, Prednisone, Flax Seed, Adderall 20, Vitamin D, Meloxicam, Cymbalta, Cymbalta, Ambien, Mirena for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Lack Of Coordination, Aat Deficiency, Chronic Pain, Chronic Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control. The patient has Unable To Concentrate, Brain Mass, Joint Stiffness, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Fatigue, Abdominal Pain Lower, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Chronic Pain, Sleep Disorder
Comments: Began taking sleep aids 15+yrs ago.Can not nap or sleep without.Had the Mirena IUD inserted over 10yrs ago, shortly after it was approved.Began exp sever mood swings and depr. Was put on anti-depr. Began having chronic pain.Most sever in the neck,shoulders,arms and hips.Drs were unable to determin ...
More related studies for: Ambien, Parachute mitral valve
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.