Review: could Ambien cause Parachute mitral valve?
Summary: there is no Parachute mitral valve reported by people who take Ambien yet.
We study 43,150 people who have side effects while taking Ambien from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Parachute mitral valve and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ambien and have Parachute mitral valve >>>
Ambien has active ingredients of zolpidem tartrate. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 46,757 Ambien users)
Parachute mitral valve
Parachute mitral valve has been reported by people with depression, major depression, generalized anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 20 Parachute mitral valve patients)
On Feb, 18, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of ambien and parachute mitral valve on
Do you have Parachute Mitral Valve while taking Ambien?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Ambien
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Ambien for a 32-year old woman with Insomnia. The patient has Swollen Tongue (swelling of tongue)
- A study of side effects of Zolpidem for a 58-year old woman with Insomnia. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Adderall, Viibryd, Nuvaring, Gabapentin, Protonix for a 31-year old woman with Insomnia, Attention Span, Depression, Birth Control, Restless Leg Syndrome, Gerd. The patient has Nausea, Abdominal Pain Upper
- A study of side effects of Ambien for a 39-year old woman with Insomnia. The patient has Loss Of Taste
Recent Ambien related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ambien, Welchol for a 90-year old woman who has Sleeplessness
- Comparions of Valerian, Ambien for a 38-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Azathioprine, Zolpidem for a 82-year old woman who has Insomnia, Auto Immune Disease, Neuropathy, Spinal Stenosis, High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Prednisone, Omeprazole, Linzess, Ambien for a 22-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Restoril, Ambien for a 56-year old man who has Insomnia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.